Fullstack Java Application Engineer - Remote
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Position:Fullstack Java Application Engineer - RemoteJob
Description:*This role can be done remotely, while it also has the
potential for a sign on bonus or relocation if applicable.Remote
work employees may be required to be present at the closest
designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's
request and sole discretion.Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 104
company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best
technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to
continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider
of technology products, services and solutions, with 2021 sales of
over $34 billion.The ideal candidate for this position should
possess a good understanding of enterprise-class IT development
methodologies, and demonstrate solid skills in around business
processes. This individual must have excellent communication
skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented,
goal and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working
collaboratively with the business community and other IT team
members within a dynamic and high profile environment.What you'll
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business
requirements. Manages full software development life cycle
including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution
design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require
research and analysis.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and
applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and
accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions,
fixes and patches as mandated.
- Design, develop and document specifications throughout the
project life cycle. Coding, developing, and documenting software
specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development,
and deployment of mission-critical information and software
systems; review work of development teams.What we are looking for
- Experience of architecture Web applications, data modeling
techniques and analysis.
- Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web and
Mobile application functions and additional knowledge of related
functions is required.
- Experience and Knowledge around different frameworks like
AngularJs, EmberJS, Bootstrap or any custom styling framework.
- 5+ years of experience and Knowledge around Java Spring
Framework, Node JS etc.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through
- Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues.
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web
development projects like product development assignments.
- Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in
- Knowledge of multiple web development technologies like HTML5,
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying ERP applications
- Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software
Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile
first design principals
- Knowledge of any industry standard Custom web Portals.
- Understanding quality UI/UX and collaborates with design team
to innovate and evolve UX.Even Better if:
- Advance degree or post-graduation degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in the electronics or distribution
- Previous experience working for a large public enterprise
- Knowledge on Java spring security
- Familiarity with Angular 2+
- Knowledge of unit testing, JS testing frameworks like Jasmine,
- Working experience with Oracle APEX application development &
design will be a plus
- Experience in Cloud platforms - Azure
- Familiarity with CMS platforms like Umbraco.
- Good understanding on Azure API Management
- Familiarity with Azure web application development and
- Familiarity with building custom applications on top of ERP
applications (including data modeling, architecture
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in
Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or
equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years of fullstack Java IT Web and/or Mobile Applications
experience.What's In It For You:At Arrow, we recognize that
financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an
ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation,
including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability InsuranceAnnual Hiring
Range/Hourly Rate:$91,600.00 - $143,000.00Actual compensation offer
to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon
geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill
level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if
applicable) will be finalized at offer.Location:US-CO-Colorado
(Remote Employees)Remote work employees may be required to be
present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related
purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.Time
Type:Full timeJob Category:Information TechnologyEEO
Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires all new
employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19
vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Philadelphia , Fullstack Java Application Engineer - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!