Company: Data Intelligence, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Data Intelligence has an exciting role for Software Engineers in
Design, develop, troubleshoot, and analyze software programs for
computer-based systems. Performs system modeling, simulation, and
analysis. Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility
programs and operation systems. As required, provide inputs for
documentation of new or existing programs.
- Experience with Object Oriented design/development including
the employment of Design Patterns to facilitate the utilization of
software insulation techniques and plugins.
- 2-5+ years of experience developing software with C++ and/or
Java. Experience with Python and Bash a plus.
- Experience with JIRA/ClearCase/ClearQuest.
- Experience working with the Windows, Solaris, and LINUX
- Experience developing Solaris, and other variants of UNIX
- Strong skills with MS Office and Integrated Development
Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse.
- Familiar with UML syntax and its use.
- Familiar with the xUnit framework, especially JUnit and
- Experience with CMMI Level 5 life cycle processes and
procedures.Experience with the following tools are considered a
- GIT (Version Control software)
- UCC (Universal Code Counter)
- Greenhopper (Agile Development Project Management tool)
- Crucible (Peer Code Review tool)
- Bamboo (build/deployment tool)
- Bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related
field) or equivalent.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to apply and obtain a secret security clearance
- US Citizen
- Per federal mandate must be fully vaccinated
Data Intelligence, DI is an established small business that has
supported the critical missions of our government clients since
2005. For details about our company and benefits please visit
Keywords: Data Intelligence, LLC, Philadelphia , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Moorestown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!