Software Solutions Specialist - Asset Lifecycle Mgmt
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a
community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and
courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to
learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's
Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious
and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
- Guide the direction, operations, and maintenance for SAP S/4
Assets Lifecycle Management (ALM) Global support, including but not
limited to the SAP S/4 ALM functionality of asset acquisition,
intercompany asset transfers, intracompany asset transfers, asset
retirement, asset impairment, asset depreciation and the management
of Leased Assets with associated integration to external
- Lead and oversee all software development and enhancement
projects and support for SAP S/4 ALM process thread.
- Execute complex build activities, integrate designs across
multiple technologies and projects.
- Design and manage a complex system testing environment. Confirm
supportability of implementation plans.
- Assist client with configuration design decisions. Participate
in client meetings on subject matter expertise as appropriate.
- Monitor compliance to standardized procedures and best
practices and create new policies and processes as needed.
- Oversee complex decisions and make recommendations to
- Provide leadership with regular status updates and potential
- Go-to person for any issues or items around Assets Lifecycle
Management. Lead deployment discussions and activities.
- Work with offshore Technical Delivery Manager(s) to optimize
the development resource model.
- Manage daily progress and status of deliverables on
- Manage both internal teams and offshore vendor teams' project
delivery, plans, and ensure proper staffing.
- Responsible for defining and directing tasks of Specialists and
- Ensure that all project resources are focused on the effort
they are aligned to.
- Promote effective teamwork and spirit of partnership.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's
success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many
of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop
and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that
help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our
reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with
The -2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and
applications development team responsible for delivering
leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad
portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools which empower
our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more,
anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals
through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business
lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale
design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics,
and innovative custom development.
Advanced MS Office skills; advanced proficiency in software
development lifecycle methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Kanban)
and architecture and technical design of enterprise solutions,
extensive functional/technical implementation experience with
SAP/S4 FICO products/functionality; advanced configuration and
design skills; working knowledge and significant experience in
defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements,
designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support
procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under
multiple deadlines; adept at implementing of software change
management processes and governance; technology-enabled business
solutions and customer interactions; experience in leading teams in
virtual environments on complex projects; superior problem solving
skills; strong written, leadership discussion and public speaking
Subject matter expertise areas include:
- Configuration and implementation of the structures and key
functionalities of the S/4 HANA Asset Accounting module including
Organization structures, Asset valuations ( both General and
Special), Depreciation and the Integration with General Ledger
- Configuration and implementation of the Leased Assets
- Configuration and implementation of the Assets Migration
- Assets Period-end and year-end activities;
- SAP Project Systems module;
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Business
Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience
and/or qualifications relating to Finance and accounting.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of in-depth experience in SAP,
solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions is
required and of development/configuration in SAP areas such as
Asset Accounting, Lease Accounting is required. Additionally,
experience in full life-cycle SAP implementation and development
methodologies, agile project delivery is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of deep experience in
Finance and Accounting.
- Expert level understanding and working knowledge of full
life-cycle implementation and production support of S4 HANA Asset
Accounting and integration with other sub-modules within FI.
- Expert level understanding of Data Conversion requirements
within S4 HANA Asset Accounting module.
- Expert level understanding of asset transactions including
simple asset acquisition and more complex scenarios such as
intercompany asset transfers, intracompany asset transfers, asset
retirement, asset impairment, asset depreciation etc. within S4
HANA Asset Accounting.
- A deep understanding and working knowledge of handling all
requirements relating to period end and year-end activities in
Asset Accounting within S4 HANA Asset Accounting.
- A good understanding of new Depreciation engine within S4 HANA
- Working knowledge and expertise in handling all SAP PS related
configurations and enhancement relating to Capital Expenditure
- Demonstrated experience in handling all S4 HANA configurations
and enhancements relating to Capital Expenditure interest
- A good understanding of SAP Lease Accounting with expertise in
configuration, listing and integration with S4 HANA Asset
- A deep understanding of S4 HANA Lease Accounting including FICO
configurations skill set, being able to conduct business
requirement workshops around Lease Accounting requirement and
creating workshop materials.
- A deep understanding of the Leased Asset Management lifecycle
starting from procurement, management and the return of leased
- A good understanding of Leased Asset billing process which
includes paying the lease rent and other charges levied on the
- Ability to train others in the strategic, tactical, and
end-user functions of Fixed Asset accounting
- Preferred to be SAP Certified.
- Demonstrated experience working with business application
owners and development teams to document and clarify business and
user requirements and manage the scope of defined features and
functions during the project lifecycle.
- Proven expertise in managing the delivery of mid to large
web/enterprise applications needed.
- Ability to adjust communications to both technical and
- Must have strong analytical abilities and presentation
- Demonstrated Experience in implementing quality guidelines,
standards and procedures, working with ITIL standards for
production support and working directly with clients and providing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and
cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a
large matrix organization environment.
- Be comfortable working in the Offshore/Onsite model with high
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or
Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable
estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation
range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada
and takes into account the wide range of factors that are
considered in making compensation decisions including but not
limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current
range is $95,000 to $160,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Philadelphia , Software Solutions Specialist - Asset Lifecycle Mgmt, IT / Software / Systems , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!