Company: EVO Payments, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Database Analyst Under minimal supervision the Database Analyst
is responsible for the optimal performance andsecurity of
databases, systems implementation, maintenance and support. -
Responsibilities include but are not limitedto the development of
ETL processes, implementation of IT controls and
databaseperformance optimization. Ensure documentation standards
and procedures foroperations are in place. Actively seek and
evaluate opportunities for processimprovement. Maintain a
professional working relationship with internal andexternal
customers. About You:
- Bachelor's degree in ComputerScience, Information Systems or
related field, and a minimum of 4 years of SQLDBA work experience
preferably within the banking, financial or credit cardprocessing
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server2012 and above.
- Experience with SQL Server storedprocedures, Indexes, Views,
- Experience with SQL Servertroubleshooting and tuning.
- Experience with SSIS.
- Experience with MS SQL backupmethodologies.
- Good Analytical and documentationskills.
- Effective communication andinterpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently butwith a team focus.
- A critical focus on accuracy andspecifications.
- Ability to maintainconfidentiality.
- Ability to manage multiplepriorities in a fast paced
environment with limited supervision
- Ability to maintain cooperativeworking relationships with team
- High energy, enthusiastic andproactive self-starter.
- Must be able to work with teamsacross multiple locations.
- Experience with SSRS / SSAS aplus
- Experience with Powershell aplus.
- Experience with Always OnAvailability Groups a plus.
- Experience with Windows OS aplus.
- Experience with PCI Compliance aplus.
- Experience with SolarWinds forSQL Server monitoring.
- Experience with Team FoundationServer (TFS) a plus. What You'll
- Install and manage databaseservers. - Tune performance,
defragging,maintain and verify database backups & review
- Create & troubleshootextract, transform & load (ETL) SSIS
packages and daily data file loads.
- Develop stored procedures, QA andrelease changes to the
database made by other developers.
- Manually synchronize databaseobjects and data between
development, staging, live and source controlenvironments.
- Ensure all developed SQL Servercomponents function flawlessly
in a production environment with stringentuptime standards.
- Responsible for ensuringavailability and optimal performance of
the SQL databases that support thebusiness systems
- Support, develop, and maintainmultiple SQL Server Database and
data replication subsystems.
- Maintain and monitor allredundancy and disaster recovery
configurations for SQL systems.
- Support all departments withrequests related to SQL database,
such as ad-hoc reports/analysis, new databasedeployments, etc.
- Collaborate with applicationdevelopers to support the
development process including database design,security, query
optimization and performance.
- Identify and troubleshoot issuesand tune all SQL databases for
- Investigate and resolve difficultand advanced database
application and connectivity problems and performanceissues,
working individually and in coordination with the Operations
andapplication support teams.
- Provide trend analysis tomanagement team to enable them to make
- Troubleshoot and resolve MS SQLissues in production
- Implementation and releasemanagement of database changes
according to agreed timeframes.
- Provide 24/7 database support.
- Support help desk in diagnosisand repairing database related
- Support Reporting Analyst andother team members as
- Conform with and abide by allfederal, state, local regulations,
EVO's Corporate Policies and Procedures, andinstructions.
- Participate in any/all trainingand educational activities
necessary to fulfill at least the minimumrequirements specified in
your department goals.
- Practice and comply with allregulations promoting a safe and
healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA).
- Adhere to privacy; confidential,proprietary company policies
and procedures (i.e. HIPAA, PCI). Disclaimer The preceding
positiondescription has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of workperformed by employees within this
classification. - It is not designed to contain or beinterpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities,
andqualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO is an equal opportunityemployer. In accordance with applicable
law, we prohibit discrimination againstany employee based on any
legally-protected basis, including, but not limitedto: veteran
status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion,sex,
pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical
conditions),sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
and transgender status,age (40 and over), national origin or
ancestry, physical or mental disability,genetic information
(including testing and characteristics) or any otherconsideration
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: EVO Payments, Inc., Philadelphia , Database Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Moorestown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!