Technical Client Onboarding Specialist (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Were looking for a dedicated, driven professional with
experience serving clients throughout the technical onboarding
phase. Youre a team player with excellent communication skills, a
knack for efficiency, and a strong technical background in
If you thrive in a fast-paced, hard-working environment and are
passionate about providing white glove service, then were
interested in talking to you.
- Joining a highly professional onboarding team in a fast-paced
- Looking for solutions autonomously and solving technical
- Planning and executing onboarding process end to end
- Supporting and engaging in process improvements
- Managing related cross-department projects
- Identifying potential issues and communicating recommendations
to both the client and internal teams
- Supporting technical and non-technical issues as reported by
clients and helping reach a resolution by liaising with our global
- Launching campaigns and partnering with internal teams to
manage change requests
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience of technical onboarding for cloud
- Advanced knowledge of databases and SQL
- Proficiency in modern office productivity software, cloud-based
applications, and CRM tools
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Strong project management skills
- Good organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude with a high emotional IQ
- Experience in online advertising preferred
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition
organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more
efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence,
and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and
optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet youll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and
crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring
people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a
provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI - our belief in it and
our commitment to it - by a company that is focused on using AI for
good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and
honoring our roadmap - this is an incredible growth
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material
changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone
and allow us to bring trillions of data points - from all sorts of
agnostic sources - together to create insights that will power the
workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment
to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender
identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.
Keywords: PandoLogic, Philadelphia , Technical Client Onboarding Specialist (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!