Software Engineering Manager - Remote - 22-00235
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
As a Software Engineering Manager, you will work with a wide array
of technologies and languages. You will lead a team of software
engineers to build next-generation solutions and add new
capabilities to our Pharmacy Benefits Solutions platform.
- Manage a team of 5 - 10 software engineers and quality
engineers. Provide clear guidance to the team and give feedback
- Manage scope and timeline of software engineering
- Interview and hire for new positions.
- Collaborate with product owners, subject matter experts, and
peers to deliver quality solutions that meet business needs.
- Design and implement applications and services supporting our
health plan and pharmacy benefit management customers.
- Utilize CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes to deliver application
- Implement industry-wide best practices around microservices
- Build common components for reuse across the organization,
maintaining documentation, demo applications and reviewing pull
- Evolve our development ecosystem by exploring and prototyping
new ways of meeting our business needs----------.
- 10+ years of application development experience.
- Engineering degree, related technical discipline, or equivalent
- A solid foundation in object-oriented and cloud native
React or Vue.js).
- Experience in writing HTTP services in higher-level languages
(e.g. Java/Spring, Go).
- Experience with relational and document databases (e.g.
- Experience learning new open source software, APIs and
- Exposure to automated testing, modern CI/CD pipelines.
- Familiar with bash, Git, Jira, and agile methodologies.
- Experience leading software projects and managing software
- Experience working with and maintaining a community around open
- Desire to evangelize Developer Culture and lead change within
- Desire to mentor junior developers and assist with intern
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Philadelphia , Software Engineering Manager - Remote - 22-00235, IT / Software / Systems , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!