Posted on: January 16, 2022
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the
public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a
leading independent provider of technologyenabled investment and
practice management solutions to financial advisors who are
independent, as well as those who are associated with small or
midsized financial advisory firms and larger financial
institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing
financial advisors' front, middle, and backoffice needs. Envestnet
is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet - Wealth Division is seeking a Software Engineer.
As a driven software engineer, you have a passion for back-end
development and building high quality products. You are actively
engaged i n team discussions and recognize the importance of both
taking and giving constructive feedback. You enjoy challenging work
and are curious and driven. Startups intrigue you and drive you to
produce your best work.
About the Role:
Our software engineers interface with product management to
translate customer business requirements into technical
specifications with clear design and a systematic approach to
completion. Harvest engineering professionals are motivated to
drive strategy and process while delivering technical solutions.
Our leaders lead by example, writing high quality code and
mentoring less experienced members of the team.
About the Team:
Our team is passionate about engineering, continually improving
operations by conducting systems analyses and proactively
recommending changes in policies and procedures. We love staying
relevant by studying programming techniques and cutting-edge
development tools. We want to create a product that can take us to
the next level.
* 10+ years of technical leadership and architecture experience i n
software development with a variety of languages (Java, JEE
Technologies, Spring Boot, Spring Framework) with in-depth
knowledge of current industry best practices
* Experience i n managing engineers and budding technologists,
providing technical direction, performing design/code reviews and
championing engineering best practices on your team
* Experience building highly scalable and reliable APIs and
Microservices in accordance with standard methodologies a plus
* Experience in SQL databases and AWS required
* Experience in Open API specifications, API documentation and API
* Experience using Confluence and JIRA
* Experience in developing Restful APIs, with security
implementations around authentication and authorization
* Bonus for experience in fintech or banking industries
* Bonus for experience in managing offshore teams
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrate teamwork focused and proven ability to work i n a
fast paced environment
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other
NOTE: This is intended to describe the general content of and
qualifications for the job. It is not intended as an exhaustive
statement of all functions, duties, or desired qualifications.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Yodlee, Philadelphia , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!