Posted on: January 16, 2022
IntePros is seeking a Scrum Master for one of our premier
healthcare clients in Philadelphia, PA. This role will eventually
be back onsite for this client. It is a requirement of this
organization that anyone who needs to be onsite for any amount of
time, must be fully vaccinated.
- Coach and mentor the organization to facilitate adoption and
- Lead and influence others including those more senior on best
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum,
Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow Agile/Scrum
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like; Kanban, Crystal,
FDD, XP, etc.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and
procedures to understand team needs
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous
Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated
Testing, Agile Games
- Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the
product on time
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics,
velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented
environments, and Agile practices
- Guide the SAFe initiatives through coaching and mentoring
- Manage partnerships with external vendors
- Inspire others to adopt the new processes and improvements
based on program retrospectives
- Detailed knowledge of development of test cases and knowledge
for dispensing technologies like calibration, cartridge management
- Experienced Scrum Master with the ability to run a team and the
- Prefer experience with VSTS - Visual Studio Team Services
- Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint
planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Possesses conflict resolution, by focusing on scrum values of
openness, honesty and respect.
- Should be a friendly, communicative person, because when team
is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which
holds the team together.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an
iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. Knows how to
create useful, reliable and practical plans for software
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. Can coach
individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve
- Ability to shield team from outside distractions and
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.Duties
- Facilitate team for better creativity and tries to improve the
efficiency of the development team.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the
coordination of Scrum Team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule
meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure
quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Helps Product Owner to put the product backlogs in good shape
and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
Keywords: IntePros, Philadelphia , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!