Informatica Senior Technical Specialist
Company: Accenture Contractor Jobs
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Description Are you passionate about helping businesses
reinvent the foundation of their business? In today's digital and
cloud-based world, businesses perform only as well as their IT
infrastructure. Help be part of the solution in designing
processes, selecting and implementing strategic tools, and
establishing AIOps capabilities that leverage analytics, automation
and machine learning. The Informatica Administrator will be
responsible for supporting Informatica Server installation,
configuration, administration and maintenance. The individual will
be using administrative guidelines and industry best practices to
administer Informatica Server. This individual is expected to
leverage many of the existing security postures and resources on
the project to ensure the relevant security controls are added and
- Provide real-time technical support for multiple environments
supporting applications and technologies, including Informatica
MDM, PWC and IDQ services.
- Maintain detailed understanding of all activities in the focus
technology supported by the client in the current environment
- Research and resolve technical issues - defined and undefined,
simple or moderately complex related to system, OS, architecture,
network, performance, and web applications.
- Maintain day-to-day client activities and correspondence for in
the absence of direct leadership.
- Support Production and non-Production environments, including
- Participate in 24x7 on-call support rotation for specific
environment including 1st-contact triage for technical application
- Perform technical migrations and code migrations between
- Support HA & DR approach for all applications.
- Support DBA relationship with the team.
- Maintain security architecture related to all the environments,
includes detailing security, network and monitoring
- Compile appropriate reports (i.e. weekly status reports,
monthly performance and monthly SLA report for application specific
and infrastructure components)
- Maintain documentation regarding environment specific
- Work with other application teams to ensure consistency across
- Ensure all proper change management and problem management
processes are followed including identifying the overall
architectural impacts when there are changes to the application
- Participate in infrastructure, database and application
upgrades as appropriate.
- Collaborate directly with client team members for day-to-day
operational support, issue resolution & escalation.
- Act as resource management for self; there are no performance
management responsibilities. Show more Show less Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Informatica as an
administrator, including providing installation, administration,
configuration, maintenance, performance monitoring, and tuning
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with providing general systems
administration support, including patching, monitoring and
experience with PWC and IDQ services
- Experience with deployment process.
- Experience with user creation.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience gathering and analyzing
requirements, converting them to technical specifications.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Java and Basic understanding
of managing applications on Linux/Unix operating system.
- HTML for services integration and/or UI development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Business Administration or related field or equivalent (minimum 12
years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6
years work experience. Preferred skills:
- Experience in the areas of core Informatica MDM configuration,
Informatica Data Director, Service Integration Framework and/or
ActiveVos workflow functional familiarity with one or more key
master entity/domain such as Individuals (Consumer, HCP, Patient,
Employee), Organizations (Customer/Client, Supplier), Product,
Locations, Assets etc. and the challenges typically involved in
implementing MDM for that entity/domain.
- Exposure with a full life cycle MDM project from functional
design to deployment.
- Experience with additional MDM tools beyond Informatica such as
Reltio, EBX5, Stibo Step, IBM Initiate and SAP MDG.
- Good understanding of data integration (batch and/or API), data
quality and data integrity concepts
- Experience with ETL and API tools to integrate data.
- Experience with Data Quality tools to profile, cleanse,
standardize and enrich data.
- Knowledge of Data Governance and familiarity with Data
- Exposure to a Data Strategy including architecting, design and
implementation of an MDM program. As required by theColorado Equal
Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of
minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado.
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors
including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and
specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range
of starting pay for this role is $90,288 - $118,799 and information
on benefits offered is here. What We Believe We have an unwavering
commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people
has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a
business imperative, every person at Accenture has the
responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core
values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more
creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our
communities. Read more here Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one
should be discriminated against because of their differences, such
as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and
expression, religion or sexual orientation. All employment
decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any
other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture
is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our
service men and women. For details, view a copy of the Accenture
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation Accenture is committed to providing
equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or
religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when
needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to
perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to
participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations
made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of
future or continued accommodations once hired. If you would like to
be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have
accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance,
please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or
speak with your recruiter. Other Employment Statements Applicants
for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not
now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment
authorization in the United States. Candidates who are currently
employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture
business may not be eligible for consideration. Job candidates will
not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of
conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. The Company
will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to
the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a
part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
Company's legal duty to furnish information. Locations AZ -
Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San
Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL -
St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS -
Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St.
Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New
York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA -
Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX -
Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Keywords: Accenture Contractor Jobs, Philadelphia , Informatica Senior Technical Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!