Application Development - Software Engineer II* #:
Company: TalentBurst, an Inc 5000 company
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Full Stack Developer
Remote (Collegeville, PA)
Duration: 6+ Months
Full-Stack - Frontend heavy but with some knowledge of backend API
Frontend - Angular
Most updated version of Java
Cloud Platform - Azure or AWS preferred (GCP)
Microservice will be used for backend API's
- Either skills or additional skills are required
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and complexities
- Be able to architect solutions using industry standard
- Preferably having presence in industry network. Be on the
forefront of interactive technologies
- Familiar with agile and scrum methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
management in an organized, professional manner and team
- Expert knowledge of Microservices Architecture and design, REST
APIs, Security, Testing, and deployments in high throughput
TypeScript, NodeJS, NestJS, and Material design.
- Familiarity with monorepo based development toolsets such as
- Expertise in developing Reactive Microservices using
frameworks, like Akka
- Hands-on expertise of common industry frameworks like Spring
Boot and Cloud, Rabbit MQ or Kafka, API Gateways
- Experience of working in DevOps environments with high degree
of automation of CI/CD pipelines, build promotions and code quality
- Expertise of using Kubernetes and Dockers for deployments in
development, QA, and Production
- Experience with Cloud native databases such as PostgreSQL,
Added bonus if you have
- Knowledge of FIS' products and services.
- Knowledge of financial services industry or FinTech's.
- Azure and AWS cloud knowledge.
- Mobile development using Android/iOS.
Job #: 21-06790
Keywords: TalentBurst, an Inc 5000 company, Philadelphia , Application Development - Software Engineer II* #:, IT / Software / Systems , Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!