Company: Suburban Community Hospital
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Responsibilities The PBX Operator / Receptionist is responsible
for answering the switchboard and pages overhead, greets and
directs people to the appropriate departments. The PBX operator
monitors the Hospital alarms and must be aware of the policy and
procedures of all hospital emergency codes. Ability to communicate
with population served. Qualifications Education and Work
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required (effective 4/1/14
for all new hires)
- Previous PBX experience preferred.
- Previous experience in office or receptionist.
- Effective written, verbal communication, and interpersonal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize needs to meet required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer Services experience preferred.We are an Equal
Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected
characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the
application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the
Keywords: Suburban Community Hospital, Philadelphia , PBX Operator, IT / Software / Systems , Norristown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!