Network Developer I
Company: CorVel Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2021
CorVel is seeking a Network Developer in the Norristown, PA
area.The Network Developer is responsible for increasing in-network
claims penetration and network revenue through effective
contracting and management of contracted Providers within CorVel's
proprietary networks. This individual must combine strong
interpersonal and negotiation skills with resourcefulness and
aptitude in the medical provider market. About CorVel CorVel is a
national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for
the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management
industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically
traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual
investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the
most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a
stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and
plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3,500 people
working across the United States embrace our core values of
Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork
(ACE-IT!). A comprehensive benefits package is available for
full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy,
Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account,
Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident
Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance,
Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time
off. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS--AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, initiate, follow-up, negotiate, and finalize
effective contracts and renegotiation efforts with providers.
- Work jointly with District Manager (or above) and management
team to set targets based on client needs and strategic direction
for your market, utilizing and accurately interpreting all
appropriate analytical data (to include Ceris analytics) in
determining the validity of provider participation/nomination.
- Build relationships and interact with providers and share
CorVel's value and differentiators through community involvement,
onsite meetings, mailings and other marketing efforts.
- Become a state expert of local compensation rules and
regulations relating to the ability to channel patients,
reimbursement schedules, PPO reduction limitations, etc.
- Arrange face to face meetings with CorVel management team and
- Collaborate with respective National Developer on major
hospital/heath system targets.
- Interface with National Database (NDB) Team to add new
contracts to the CorVel database.
- Assure appropriate changes/additions/deletions to the CorVel
Networks are made by NDB. Responsible to ensure accuracy and
timeliness for updated provider information.
- Screen incoming provider applications and agreements for
completeness and, when appropriate follow-up with letters and/or
telephone calls to obtain incomplete or missing information.
- Research network problems and initiate resolution; promote
strong customer service.
- Interact with CorVel clients in providing panel development,
stewardship meetings, etc.
- Other duties as assigned. KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong interpersonal skills and adaptive communication style,
complex problem solving skills, drive for results, innovative
- Proven track record of delivering concrete results in
- Excellent written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and ability to deliver results in a
fast paced and dynamic environment. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate Bachelor of Arts or Sciences degree, liberal arts
- Demonstrated success in provider recruitment
- Two years of sales and/or negotiating experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and presentation
Keywords: CorVel Corporation, Philadelphia , Network Developer I, IT / Software / Systems , Norristown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!