Stretch Service Provider (Great Opportunity for Personal Trainers and Massage Therapists)
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 20, 2019
Overview:Are you ready to use your bodywork skills and experience
in a whole new way to help people feel their best?Massage Envy is
the leader in accessible massage and skin care and creator of the
exclusive Streto Method, a premier, customizable, assisted stretch
service. As a stretch service provider at our Oceanside location,*
you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel
their best through a variety of total body care strategies. And you
have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your experience and expertise with our 15+ years of
massage expertise with the latest stretch research to help clients
improve flexibility, mobility, and performance.
- Build relationships with members and gueststo help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experiencewith every
service.Here's what's in it for you:The difference you'll make in
clients' lives is the biggest reward of all. But the perks don't
stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and
outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including paid time
off, matching Simple 401K, Aflac, monthly massage and employee
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with
that rewards your hard work with gratuity and additional
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand and support the unique needs of bodywork
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.What We'll
Accomplish Together:As a team, we're committed to offering
excellent professional services that help clients do more of the
things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the
very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Designing and delivering sessions of Massage Envy's stretch
therapy service,Total Body Stretch,to promote members' and guests'
flexibility, mobility, circulation, injury prevention, recovery and
performance within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing stretch sessions within Massage Envy's policies and
protocols to craft truly personalized services.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core valuesof optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace cultureby recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed:We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Knowledgeable professionals who are certified personal trainers
or massage therapists with a strong command of human anatomy
- Well-educated and credentialed in their specific field of
- A Certified Personal Trainer who:
- Possesses a minimum of one year of experience in personal
training, fitness coaching, therapeutic bodywork or related field,
and has either completed or possesses
- A Bachelor's degree in exercise science or related field
- A current certification from NASM, ACE, ISSA, ACSM or AFPA or
similar personal training certification program
- A Licensed Massage Therapist who:
- Adheres to all applicable local and state licensing laws and
regulations related to the massage therapy services provided,
including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining
current Massage License or
- Has completed a minimum of 1000 hours of massage therapy school
and a certificate of completion
- Massage therapists should meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state or have completed a minimum of 500
hours of massage therapy school with a certificate of completion.
No matter who you are, you'll need to be able to pass a background
and reference check with flying colors.
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from
everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If
you're ready to use your bodywork skills in a whole new way to help
people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.*Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently
owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised
location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer
for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each
individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or
any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation
are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location
and may vary from location to location.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Philadelphia , Stretch Service Provider (Great Opportunity for Personal Trainers and Massage Therapists), Human Resources , Oceanside, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!