Company: D&Z Corporate
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Responsible for the development, implementation and administration of recruitment strategy for corporate disciplines while advising clients on the most strategic approach to fill open positions including job description content, candidate source, interview structure and content offer package. Responsible for developing qualified active and passing candidate pipelines through research, screening and networking. Will build relationships and partner with hiring managers and HR management to continuously enhance the recruitment and candidate experience.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
* Working knowledge of multiple recruiting strategies including online advertising, database recruiting, social media, employee referral programs, networking, and direct recruitment.
* Knowledge of Employment law and general HR principles.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook, as well as electronic applicant tracking system.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to communicate to all levels of management. Very strong customer service orientation.
* Self-motivated individual who has the ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Works with designated hiring managers to review, analyze, and clarify job specifications/requirements, competencies/skills required, understand business operations, and develop a recruitment strategy to fill open positions.
* Works with corporate business partners and the Talent Acquisition team to understand staffing model and area growth projections, implement staffing strategies and develop plans to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
* Source and recruit appropriate talent to fill open positions while supporting diversity and talent management.
* Researches recruitment/industry trends, news and events. Maintains a current awareness and knowledge of state and federal labor laws and compliance requirements and ensures compliance with all FCC, EEO and other government legal and corporate requirements.
* Maintenance of job and candidate information through applicant tracking system; metrics reporting and compliance efforts; Administers resume database workflow (e.g., open and close requisitions and track candidates).
* Performs other duties as assigned
What You Need To Bring To The Table:
* BS/BA in Human Resources Management or related discipline. Previous staffing experience required, as well as prior experience in behavioral interviewing techniques.
* Minimum of 5 years of full life cycle recruitment experience.
* Prior experience with a variety of sourcing techniques including, job boards, Linked-In, etc. required.
What Are You Waiting For* Apply Now!
Essential Functions: The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that employers analyze and document essential position functions for all positions, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
These are the essential functions required for this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
* Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect objects, to operate machinery)
* Capacity to think, concentrate and focus over long periods of time
* Ability to read complex documents in [English] language
* Ability to write complex documents in the [English] language
* Capacity to express thoughts orally (e.g., accurately, quick and loudly convey spoken instructions to workers)
* Expertise in any specific software required* (_Microsoft Office_)
* Ability to regularly perform all job functions at Company's office or work site.
About Day & Zimmermann
Day & Zimmermann is a century-old, family-owned company whose 21,000 employees specialize in construction & engineering, staffing and defense solutions for leading corporations and governments around the world. Operating from more than 150 worldwide locations with 2.2 Billion USD in revenue, Day & Zimmermann is currently ranked as one of the largest private companies in the U.S. by Forbes. Founded in 1901 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, our first work was to develop "Betterment Reports" that helped modernize American factories. Today, we are still in the business of betterment -- maintaining the nation's power infrastructure, protecting American freedoms and driving technological advancements around the world. We do what we say.(R) http://www.dayzim.com
Our customers rely on us because they can - from our deep industry knowledge and technical expertise, to our financial stability as a privately-held company and 100 year plus track record of success, Day & Zimmermann gets the job done. We do what we say(R) by drawing strength from our values, making them part of everything we do. They capture the essence of what our company stands for: safety, diversity, integrity and success.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made.
Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws.
If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email email@example.com, and please specify which position you are interested in, including job title and location.
Keywords: D&Z Corporate, Philadelphia , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!