Company: Comhar, Inc.
Posted on: January 14, 2018
At COMHAR, it's our mission to provide health and human services that empower individuals, families and communities to live healthier, self-determined lives. COMHAR provides a full array of recovery-oriented and quality-focused services. Our services are diverse, from outpatient treatment, to day support and residential programs, to workshops, in order to bring support to persons where they are and in ways that support their individual recovery.
We are looking to hire an organized and energetic Human Resource (HR) Coordinator to join COMHAR's HR team! The Human Resources Coordinator delivers and supports a comprehensive range of value added Human Resources practices, programs and services in support of COMHAR's programs. This role operates as the first point of contact for all HR-related questions and support, and collaborates effectively with our HR team members in order to execute tasks and provide best in class service to our organization. Additionally, this position is a representative of a culture that is employee-oriented and high performance culture with a focus on Employee Engagement. The HR Coordinator has frequent interaction with new and existing employees, and is expected to contribute to a positive experience and first impression.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support HR department with general administrative duties including but not limited to supply orders, employee tenure award program, coordinating and scheduling resources, etc.
- Assist with and coordinate actions such as employee status and pay changes, I-9 re-verification and audits, current or former employee requests for info, employment verifications, etc. as well as other projects and HR initiatives.
- Assist with HR compliance matters; ensure appropriate labor posters are ordered & posted for all site locations; run and analyze reports; support employee relations activities as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned/requested.
- Assist Credentialing Coordinator with preparation for internal and external audits
- Process all status changes in the HRIS system
- Creates and maintains personnel file as well as on-going credential files for staff, independent contractors, temps and interns and makes them accessible as needed
- Assist with new hire orientation
- Assist with data entry and maintain an updated list of personnel and employee demographics and provides administrative support in all aspects of the credentialing and privileging process
- Responsible for obtaining and verifying credentials, certifications, state licensures, and other professional credentials as well as maintaining on-going checks to ensure that all credentials remain current for employees and contractor's in accordance with regulatory/compliance guidelines
- Stay knowledgeable of government regulations impacting HR functions
Minimum Basic Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Management; Human Resources; Psychology is preferred.
- HR Certification a plus
- Human Resources, Customer Service, or Call Center experience required. 1-3 years in a customer service role is required.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines while working in a fast paced, dynamic environment; self-directed; solid problem solving skills; detail-oriented; strong verbal & written communications skills; customer focused; collaborative & team focused; ability to maintain the utmost level of discretion & diplomacy with confidential & sensitive data; successfully interact with all position levels, internal & external contacts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Visio; Comfortable learning new systems and technology
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with HRIS.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Persistent follow through on assignments.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. COMHAR, Inc. is a not-for-profit community based health and human service organization founded in 1975. We do not discriminate in services or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, past or present receipt of disability-related services or supports, marital status, veteran status, or any other class of persons protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Comhar, Inc., Philadelphia, HR Coordinator, Human Resources, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!