Company: Contemporary Staffing Solutions
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: January 9, 2018
Job DescriptionLocation: Ambler, PAPay: $18-$24/hrHours: full-time, daytime hoursResponsibilities:
- Assist with bi-weekly payroll activities for approximately 800 U.S. employees
- Assist with weekly payroll activities for approximately 100 independent brokers
- Assist with administration of incentive compensation plans
- Assist with payroll information reportingRequirements:
- Must have Workforce now experience
- Hands-on experience with PeopleSoft and ADP
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Attention to detail with data entry required Company DescriptionSince 1994, Contemporary staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Mortgage, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Graduates & Students.As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team – we work hard & play hard!
Keywords: Contemporary Staffing Solutions, Philadelphia, Payroll Processor, Human Resources, King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!