HR Business Partner
Company: Waypoint Search, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are looking for a HRBP who excels in key areas of thought
partnership, problem solving, and strategic thinking. Reporting to
the Director of Human Resources, you'll play an integral role in
supporting and driving critical business initiatives and HR
- Proactively develop strong, value-add, and trusted advisor
relationships with all members of client groups. Regularly meet
with C-level and director clients to develop strategic plans for
- Manage the staff evaluation process in client groups as a core
tool to promote a high-performing workplace. Collaborate with
managers and employees in developing business goals and objectives.
Provide guidance to managers in drafting reviews, presenting
feedback, and making compensation decisions.
- Create and customize tools to promote recruitment and retention
of top performers, leadership development, coaching; talent review,
and succession planning. Integrate core processes and talent
strategies into the business fabric of client groups.
- Develop recruiting and position goals with managers; liaise
with recruiters to provide insight on staffing needs, position
requirements, how the role fits in the organization, unique
considerations, talent profile, etc.
- Participate in developing and reviewing Firm policies.
Collaborate with Employee Relations on policy interpretation and
guidelines for client groups.
- Ensure compliance with relevant US regulations. Keep abreast of
laws, regulations and emerging trends.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, human
resources, organizational development or related field.
- SHRM-CP or PHR Certification a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of generalist work experience in Human
- Law firm or professional services experience
- Teamwork and Applied Skills.
- Demonstrated success in linking solutions to business needs and
implementing core people management processes.
- Experience collaborating with management teams across
- Strong functional HR knowledge particularly in performance
management, organizational development, training, recruitment,
employee relations and metrics. Up-to-date knowledge of HR related
laws such as discrimination, leave of absence, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to gain
credibility, build relationships and influence people. Common
- Passion for problem solving, executing flawlessly and
delivering high quality results for clients.
- Ability to think and act strategically and to be proactive and
- Solid project management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to be objective,
discrete, and ethical.
Keywords: Waypoint Search, Inc., Philadelphia , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!