Human Resources Associate
Company: AUS, Inc
Location: Mount Laurel
Posted on: January 16, 2022
AUS competes in multiple industries, with an emphasis on
data-driven enterprises and consulting services. We optimize assets
by sharing technology, talent, investments, common corporate
services and cohesive long-term planning. AUS' operating companies
embody our portfolio strategy, creating and benefiting from
organizational and operational synergies.Job DescriptionThe HR
Associate provides Human Resources services that include
initiatives to recruit and retain talent, assist in creating a
training and development environment, and promote a culture of
employee engagement. The role is responsible for the
confidentiality of sensitive personnel data, accurately
interpreting laws and regulations and consistently applying
practices and procedures set forth by AUS, Inc. This is a newly
created role due to growth of the company, it -is based in Mt
Laurel, NJ with the expectation to be onsite as needed, up to 3
times per week, in Allentown, PA, Glen Mills, PA and/or Horsham,
PA. - ----Responsibilities:
- Assist in creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to
operation and sales projections. Screen, recruit, and interview
candidates; Build relationships with universities and attend
applicable job fairs, assist managers in selection process for new
- Support in implementing programs to help improve the employee
experience, including implementing onboarding plans (onsite and
virtual) and educating newly hired employees on HR policies,
internal procedures, and regulations.
- Respond to inquiries regarding personnel issues. Makes oneself
available to employees & the management team.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking/Onboarding and Analytics tools
with all applicable transactions, data entry, reporting,
onboarding, offboarding, and time management. Assist employees with
utilizing the self-service tool and all transactional needs.
Utilize HR analytics tool to assist in creating strategy for
staffing efficiencies, salary evaluation, etc. -
- Assist in monitoring of employee performance improvement
- Establish and maintain relationships with management and
- Performs other duties or special projects as required by the
Human Resources Director.Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of experience in Human Resources
that required up-to-date knowledge of employment laws and
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the
ability to answer questions and convey information to staff and
management clearly and concisely.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills, including ability to
prioritize workload to meet key deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Internet fluency- ability
to quickly learn new systems.
- Ability to work independently, self- initiator.
- Experience in non-exempt environment preferred.
KNOWLEDGE OF:FLSA, Wage and Hour laws, Human Resource policies,
practices and procedures, applications, and operation of HRIS
software.What we offer you:AUS offers its employees the opportunity
to share in the ownership of the company through an Employee Stock
Ownership Plan (ESOP). -Along with the ESOP, we offer our employees
participation in a 401(k) plan. - -Full time -employees are invited
to participate in our suite of Health benefits including Medical,
Health and Flexible Spending accounts, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurances, Disability plans, both short and long term, various
voluntary benefits including home and car insurance, pet insurance
and identity theft protection. - -Along with our retirement and
medical benefits, employees can balance their work and personal
life with our vacation, sick and holiday paid time off benefit. -
Keywords: AUS, Inc, Philadelphia , Human Resources Associate, Human Resources , Mount Laurel, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!