Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for coordinating and organizing the
recruitment strategies and activities for the department. Manages
the recruitment process in its entirety, from job requisition to
on-boarding. Collaborates with leadership team to establish goals,
objectives and hiring priorities. Cultivates and maintains
relationships to source candidates. Evaluates employment
applications, screens and interviews candidates and provides
employment recommendations. Assures compliance with regulatory
requirements. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own
discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.Job DescriptionCore
- Manages all aspects of the recruitment process including: job
requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks,
compliance, offers of employment and on-boarding. Works with senior
management to develop strategies across all business units.
- Oversees the development of initial job requisition including
outlining requirements for positions and ensuring the requisition
is approved and posted to applicant tracking system. Creates and
revises job descriptions as needed.
- Collaborates with hiring department to develop firm
understanding of department culture and position requirements,
including skills and background required for the position. Provides
expert advice and guidance to hiring managers throughout the
- Builds candidate pipeline through targeted advertising, direct
sourcing, employee referrals, networking and recruitment events.
Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government
and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies and
search firms and other recruiters. Makes public presentations at
job fairs, schools and organizations regarding the Company and its
- Reviews employment applications, resumes and other credentials.
Oversees pre-screening, in-person interviews and pre-employment
assessments. Screens and refers candidates for additional
interviews and assists hiring managers with interviews when
necessary. Provides timely follow up and correspondence.
- Coordinates background investigations and verifications of
educational and employment experience.
- Provides employment recommendations to hiring manager based
upon candidate qualifications, application materials, interviews
- Assists leadership team with developing recruitment budgets,
budgeting goals and objectives and key financial and operational
metrics. Tracks and reports on hiring costs, turnover, diversity
and other activity areas.
- Facilitates career development discussions with employees and
- Previous high volume and social media experience highly
- Bachelor's degree or prior equivalent experience required
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter,
sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Sr. Recruiter, Human Resources , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!