Payroll Practitioner III
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Finance and Accounting (Finance and Accounting)
- R302544 Job Description Job SummaryResponsible for payroll
processing controllership to consistently deliver accurate and
timely employee payments. Ensures high data integrity through the
use of targeted audits. Leverages analytical skills and
cross-functional resources to proactively identify risk and provide
appropriate mitigations. Provides team leadership and acts as a
resource for colleagues. Provides timely support to internal and
external key stakeholders requests. Manages projects and
facilitates process improvements. Demonstrates broad industry and
deep payroll knowledge and systems expertise, team leadership
experience and project management skills. Has in-depth experience,
knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work
priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less
experience.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Resolve executive level payroll escalations.
- Act as SME for advanced Workday systems and payroll
transactions including bonus, commission etc.
- Monitor and assign work tasks/projects to Practitioner 1 &
- Conduct advanced auditing, reporting analysis and risk
- Conduct and interpret audits for Deferred Compensation,
Executive Variance, Wage Type Variance/Trending, Sentri SME,
entries for executive team and Fidelity files.
- Train and mentor Practitioner 1 and 2.
- Develop and communicate metrics for processes and ensure
accuracy and timely performance.
- Facilitate trend and issue analysis to identify and prioritize
process improvement opportunities.
- Act as SME, project manager / sponsor of project(s) outside
- Oversee global payroll processes performance and
- Develop and present content in group meetings and to
- Act as an employee resource and back-up for leadership.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
CertificationsCertified Payroll Professional (CPP) - American
Payroll Association - American Payroll
AssociationEducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT. Comcast
endeavors to make our career site accessible to any and all users.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
careers website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Any
inquiries regarding employment application status; resume
submittal, open positions and any other general inquiries will not
receive a response so please visit our FAQ page for more
information. Comcast participates in the E-VERIFY PROGRAM in our
hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
Keywords: Comcast, Philadelphia , Payroll Practitioner III, Human Resources , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!