Career Opportunities: URBN: Human Resources Business Partner (125201)
Company: Urban Outfitters, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Career Opportunities: URBN: Human Resources Business Partner
Services-----Pennsylvania Urban Outfitters, Inc.---("URBN"), is a
leading lifestyle products and services company which operates a
portfolio of global consumer brands comprised of Anthropologie,
BHLDN, Free People, Terrain,---Urban
Outfitters---and--Nuuly--brands and the Food and Beverage division.
Urban Outfitters, Inc., is a Fortune 1000 company with $4 Billion
in revenue.-- Title: URBN Human Resources Business Partner Reports
to: Manager of Employee Relations Overview: The Human Resources
Business Partner is-- responsible for providing strategic,
innovative and quality business solutions, strengthening the talent
pipeline, championing the URBN culture, and inspiring excellence in
our employee population to ensure URBN's success. Job
- Foster communication between all levels of URBN employees by c
hampioning URBN's open door policy created to ensure that all
employee's feedback is accepted.
- Coach managers on how to provide constructive as well as
positive feedback to employees to maximize performance in alignment
with business goals.
- Work with field leadership to resolve employment issues through
objective coaching, trusted feedback and support.
- Proactively address situations that involve demotivated
employees across all types of issues including; performance, work
environment, compensation expectations, scheduling, conflict
- Collaborate with Learning & Development team to execute the
performance management process for field teams including
performance reviews, individual development plans, 360 evaluations
and engagement surveys.
- Facilitate the exit of an employee, whether employee or URBN
initiated, in a seamless and diplomatic manner.
- Ensure compliance with employment standards, privacy,
occupational health and safety and other applicable legislation and
- Stay current with employment law and related issues;
collaborate with Employment Administration team regularly.
- Ensure employee records are managed in accordance with policies
- Participate as a resource on key initiatives and projects in
all areas of talent and development. Qualifications + Role
- Ability to think strategically and act decisively
- Provides leadership direction and support to the brand
- Develops and implements new ideas and strategies
- Collaborates with management to foster a culture of creativity,
ownership, and trust Education and Experience Requirements:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of (5) five years of working equivalent experience
which includes recruiting, employee relations, and talent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel The above information
has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of
employees assigned to this--job. Urban--Outfitters, Inc. celebrates
diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for
all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender
expression. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and
respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our
non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer
anti-harassment training to managers and employees.--
Keywords: Urban Outfitters, Inc., Philadelphia , Career Opportunities: URBN: Human Resources Business Partner (125201), Human Resources , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!