Customer Service - Pharmaceutical Services - DIRECT HIRE
Company: PeopleShare Inc
Location: Plymouth Meeting
Posted on: February 16, 2019
We are currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for an excellent opportunity in the Pharmaceutical Industry!
- Schedule: Monday - Friday - 9:00am - 5:30pm OR 10:30am - 7:00pm
- Pay Rate: $14-15 / hour + Bonuses!
- ------BILINGUAL CANDIDATES CAN EARN AN EXTRA $1-2 / hour!
- DIRECT HIRE!! What is offered!
- Health Benefits and has a generous Paid Time Off Program that increases the longer you stay with us.
- Opportunity for Growth: We want our employees to be the best they can be.
- Pay: Starts at $14-$15per hour based on the type of experience you have.
- If you are a fast learner, you have the potential to earn an extra $100-$300 per month!!!Job Responsibilities & Description:
- Process prescription orders and address all our customer's needs.
- Providing top-notch customer service to all of our clients
- Maintain a proactive and positive attitude!
- Organize prescription orders in our Pharmacy Software
- Grow with our company!Job Requirements:
- HS Diploma
- Strong customer service experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and professionalism
- Ability to be a critical thinker
- Awesome communication skills IND1PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: PeopleShare Inc, Philadelphia , Customer Service - Pharmaceutical Services - DIRECT HIRE, Hospitality & Tourism , Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!