Company: Hard Rock Cafe
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Overview:With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27
hotels and 12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the
most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton
guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of
music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the
globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and
music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues.
HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company
owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the
Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino
properties worldwide. Destinations include the companys two most
successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and
operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In
2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine
Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global
Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International
visit .Responsibilities:Because of the business volume, bussers may
be used at Hard Rock Cafe. They are directly responsible for the
maintenance and upkeep of the restaurant, which allows other
departments to focus on the guests.
- Clearing dirty tables.
- Resetting tables.
- Sweeping the floor.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Stocking ice/products.
- Maintaining a clean and organized back dock area.
- Pre-bussing tables.
- Having a sense of urgency.
- Assisting and communicating with hosts, servers and other
bussers.In some Cafes: removing ketchups; refilling guests drinks
and setting up bar pre- mixes.This job description reflects the
positions essential functions; it does not encompass all of the
tasks that may be assigned.Qualifications:EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION,
- High School diploma or GED equivalent. SKILLS
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere.Demonstrating
a high level of organization, attention-to-detail and a
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward
guests and co-workers.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes
during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended
periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive
sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work
with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects
(lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of
- Must be at least 19 years old.
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance (having a plan).
- Following all uniform guidelines.
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards.
- Recycling products, where possible.
- Maintaining HRCs 5 core Values and Mission Statement.
- This Cafe may cross-train the Servers and the Bussers. This
Server Assistant will become a rotated position for the Servers and
only used during busy volume Please see the Server job description
for details. Additional Details:Closing:Hard Rock International is
an equal opportunity employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL SERVE
ALL, and strive to foster an inclusive workplace culture for every
team member. Hard Rock welcomes and encourages applications from
people with disabilities. Consistent with the Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA),it is the policy of Hard Rock to provide
reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or
employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause
an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable
accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the
application process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please
contact a member of our Human Resources team.Disclaimer While this
is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job,
management reserves the right to revise the current job or to
require that other or different tasks be performed when
circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel,
workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Keywords: Hard Rock Cafe, Philadelphia , BUSSER, Hospitality & Tourism , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!