Quality and Compliance Team Manager
Company: Help At Home
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- - - - - -Help at Home is Hiring a Quality and Compliance Team
Manager in our Horsham, PA office!Help at Home is the nation's
leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and
people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to
continue living independently in their own homes, while staying
safe from high-risk facilities. - - -Help at Home leads the home
care industry in protecting our clients, -caregivers and employees.
We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE,
and up-to-date training.The Quality and Compliance Team Manager
ensures that all quality and compliance measures are implemented in
a timely manner and that all results and outcomes are summarized
and reported to the Quality Compliance Lead. The Team Manager leads
a team of Q&C staff to achieve assigned projects.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in the training of staff.
- Monitors Q&C Coordinators to ensure timely reporting of all
critical incidents, ERS reports and Riskonnect reports as required
by regulations and company policy.
- Manages assigned team members, monitors, assists and reviews
all assigned tasks to ensure completion. Summarize data and graph
quarterly when required.
- Works with Quality and Compliance Lead on employee performance
evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Manages assigned Value Based Programs for MCO
- Conducts quarterly reviews of all high-hour caregivers (84+
hours) to ensure compliance with EVV regulations.
- Monitors all APS reports and assists with any required CAP that
may arise from an investigation.
- Manages all quality initiatives that result from survey
deficiencies by the DOH or payer sources.
- Monitors all client cases that are on hold. To assist and
expedite return to active status.
- Reviews missed visit reports to identify trends and to ensure
correct coding and noting when reported.
- Audits new hire files to ensure compliance with DOH
- Maintains high standards of quality service.
- Promotes good communications and efficiency within the
- Consistently maintains the confidentiality of patient/client
and agency information, following HIPAA guidelines relative to
handling patient records.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal laws as well
as with Company policies and procedures.
- Represents the Company with professionalism, diligence, and
- Assists all locations with quality initiatives and designs new
training modules to assist with comprehension.
- Assists with review of after-hour call logs and ensures proper
resolution of urgent matters.
- Participates in staff meetings, agency sponsored in-services
and team meetings as directed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.This description
reflects assignment of essential functions, management may assign
or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
that are not listed above.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assess
situations and make accurate observations in the workplace.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and aptitude to
learn new applications.
- Works accurately, efficiently, and independently.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize work with minimal
supervision in a fast-paced, highly productive environment.
- Ability to maneuver multiple databases in the collection and
submission of information.
- Multi market or multi-site leadership experience
(preferred).Education and Experience:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree: Human Services or Healthcare
related field preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of healthcare experience: strong
preference in home health/homecare setting.
- Previous quality/process improvement experience required.
- Optional: Six Sigma certification: Black Belt
- Makes staffing decisions - hiring, firing
- Conducts performance reviews
- Trains other associates
- Directs work of other associates
- Direct workflows for entire teamPhysical Requirements:
- Sedentary - ability to remain in a stationary position for
extended periods of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with others to
exchange information.Travel Requirements:
- Little to no travel required.The above statements are intended
to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
upon request.Help At Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will
receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race,
sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected
status.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Help At Home, Philadelphia , Quality and Compliance Team Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Horsham, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...