Company: Wesley Enhanced Living
Posted on: September 24, 2022
OverviewDon't miss the opportunity to become a part of our
Wesley Enhanced Living family! Our community offers individual
training and support within a warm and friendly environment. The
perk is having fun at work! -At Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL) our
employees love what they do because we have created an environment
of possibilities to help them learn, grow, and have the opportunity
to make an impact each and every day. You cannot realize your full
potential without an organization that makes your growth a
priority. Now is the time to join our team and continue your
journey with an organization that will support your efforts and
reward your accomplishments. -Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating an enjoyable dining experience for
residents and their guests.
- Follows established style and order of service while serving in
the main dining room and at special functions. Checks with hostess
on duty for special meal arrangements for given meal and carry out
plan throughout shift.
- Is familiar with menu, including key ingredients and
- Set and reset tables quickly and accurately according to meal
- Ensure that all glassware, china and flatware are clean and
- Serve residents promptly in a orderly and well mannered way,
following accepted standard meal service routines.
- Bus tables between courses and load and unload tray in
organized way to expedite tasks.
- Complete all assigned side-work and sign off checklist
according to station assignment.
- Follow proper storage procedures for any food items (label,
cover, date etc).
- Stock and document supplies to coffee break areas or requesting
- Tally all food items served on menu for final hostess
- Follows all safety and sanitation rules and regulations.
- Possesses the ability to follow instructions, work well with
others and maintain a good rapport with residents.
- Refers all problems to host/hostess or member of the management
and supervisory staff.
- Follows rules concerning required uniform and personal
appearance. Consistently present a clean, professional
- Demonstrates knowledge of fire safety procedures, and assists
with evacuation of residents to a safer location in the event of
fire or other emergency.
- Cooperates with staff of other departments in performing job
- Identify safety hazards or acute resident problems and inform
manager of needed attention. Job Type: Part-timePay: $13.00 -
$16.00 per hourSchedule: 4pm-8pm -A few of our company benefits:
- 401(K) matching -
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance -
- $5,000 in Tuition Reimbursement -
- Other generous benefitsWEL UniversityLooking to further advance
your career? Wesley offers a $5,000 tuition reimbursement program
for those seeking an opportunity to develop and grow your skills!
-ABOUT USWesley Enhanced Living (WEL) is a non-profit organization
with six senior living communities in the Greater Philadelphia
area. Our employees provide excellence in service, innovation to
meet ever changing needs, and teamwork to make a compelling
difference in the lives of our residents. A sense of community has
developed from a mutual respect for each other. Our employees are
encouraged to share their voice and ideas, so we may enhance our
strengths and identify opportunities for continued improvement.
Here, you will be able to help shape the future of our organization
by cultivating and enhancing our award-winning culture. These are
not just words on a page, they represent who we are and what we
believe; and we have the recognition to prove it. Together, we can
make a difference! -At WEL, we are committed to taking care of our
employees by providing a positive work environment and a
comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive rate of
pay along with a full suite of benefits to support your health,
financial well-being, work/life balance, as well as your
professional development. We welcome all applications. Please
visit: www.wel.org to learn more about our -130+ year young
organization, our enhanced living philosophy, and our award-winning
team of employees. -Apply today and imagine the possibilities!An
Equal Opportunity Employer - A Mandatory COVID-19, Influenza -and
Booster Vaccine Employer - - -#IND123An Equal Opportunity Employer
- A Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine
Keywords: Wesley Enhanced Living, Philadelphia , Dining Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Hatboro, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!