Part Time Steward/ Banquet set up
Company: Cambria Hotel Philadelphia Downtown
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Assist Stewarding Supervisor and Restaurant Outlets in the cleaning
and organizing of the Food and Beverage Outlets.
6am-12pm or as needed
- Promptly and carefully sort soiled ware so that it can be put
through the dish or pot machine properly. Quickly wash all ware and
replace in storage areas as designated.
- Physical strength and stamina are essential to this position due
to the high activity level.
- Keep dish machine properly cleaned and filled with water per
- Operate burnishing machine to ensure proper finish on
- De-tarnish and polish silver for proper appearance.
- Clean kettles, tilt skillets, pots and pans promptly and
completely so cooks can carry out their work.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Excellent service is a tradition at the Cambria-- Hotel
Philadelphia Downtown Center City. Our facility has 223 guest rooms
and 1,700 square feet of flexible space, as well as on site
catering options. With dedicated associates, locally inspired
designs and access to little luxuries we are poised to exceed our
guest's every need.Why work at Cambria Hotel Philadelphia? We are
located in the heart of the city of brotherly love! We are a fun,
energetic and enthusiastic team that has a passion for delivering
outstanding service. Monthly employee celebrations with tasty
treats and raffles as well as amazing hotel discounts are just a
few of the great benefits our associates receive. Do you want to
become a part of this excellent team and have fun at work? If you
answered YES then apply TODAY to join our Cambria Hotel
Philadelphia family! We value U.S. military experience and invite
all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Cambria Hotel Philadelphia Downtown, Philadelphia , Part Time Steward/ Banquet set up, Hospitality & Tourism , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!