Company: Rafferty Subaru
Location: Newtown Square
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout UsHere at Rafferty Subaru, we are one of
the top Subaru dealers in the whole Eastern Region and continuing
to grow. We have a modernized state of the art facility, including
air-conditioned shop that is over 20,000 square feet. With being
family owned for over 45 years, we have a massive client base and
following. Hence the need to expand our service operation. We offer
extremely competitive pay based on experience and skillset. When
you come to work for us, you can look forward to these added
benefits and employee perks!Benefits
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(K) Plan w/ company match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Competitive Wages
- Professional & Respectful work environment
- Opportunities for advancementAutomotive Cashier - Essential
- Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and
- Computes customer bills.
- Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers;
records amount received.
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
- Provides refunds or credit memorandums to customers for
returned merchandise or as directed by managers.
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Works with department managers to keep abreast of new products
and services offered, their features and value and any changes in
- Answers customer questions about service performed or products
purchased or refers them to someone who can.
- Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when
necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate
individuals for resolution.
- Reconciles gas purchase statements.
- Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to departments as
- Acts as backup to switchboard operator.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Other tasks as assigned
Keywords: Rafferty Subaru, Philadelphia , Automotive Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!