Part-Time Barista - Collegeville
Company: Kimberton Whole Foods
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionKimberton Whole Foods is looking for a part-time
Barista to join our Collegeville location!Schedule: Part-time,
approximately 24 hours per week. Please note: Kimberton Whole Foods
does not hire seasonally or for summer work. Availability: Opening
and closing shifts are required for this position. One weekend
shift is required each week.Age Requirement: Must be 16 years or
older.Location: Collegeville Kimberton Whole FoodsAddress: 222 E
Main St, Collegeville, PA 19426Hourly Pay: $14.00-16.00Benefits:
Part-time team members are eligible for a 15% store discount after
60 days and a 401K with matching 3% after one year and 1000 hours
worked.Daily Operations: The Barista's primary
- Provide exceptional customer service to all.
- Prepare smoothies, fresh juices for customers.
- Stock, maintain & face the Grab & Go Case.
- Stock and maintain the coffee station and soup station.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the Cafe area
including trash, recycling, and eating areas.
- Upkeep of sanitary practices and quality control including the
cleaning of all stations, tables, counters, utensils, oven, floors
and trash.Key Attributes:
- Good communication skills: oral and written.
- Motivated to work a flexible schedule including nights and
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to be on your feet for 8 hours.
Keywords: Kimberton Whole Foods, Philadelphia , Part-Time Barista - Collegeville, Hospitality & Tourism , Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!