Driver Merchandiser (CDL Class A License REQUIRED) - Philadelphia, PA
Company: Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a
career not just a job. Discover what it means to be energized by a
multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.About LibertyAt
Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as inclusive and
diverse as the communities we serve. Our associates are our #1
asset, and we are committed to investing in our people, maintaining
the highest safety standards, and creating a culture of growth and
innovation. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
to full-time, regular associates, including: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with company contributions,
paid vacation, company paid holidays, and more. Discover what it
means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic
team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC. SummaryOur
Driver Merchandisers are responsible for driving and delivery of
pre-ordered product to assigned accounts and for rotating and
- Check accuracy and stability of the load.
- Deliver products to customers.
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company
- Invoice and collect monies due.
- Pick up company property.
- Secure company assets.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and
- Settle all accounts daily.Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Class A Driver's License required.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience
- Local delivery experience preferred.
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a
- Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Driving record within MVR policy guidelines required.
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push
50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel,
bend and reach.Additional InformationLiberty Coca-Cola Beverages
LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Click here to review Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law:
https://www.phila.gov/HumanRelations/PDF/BTB POSTER.pdf For
additional information, please visit our company website at
Keywords: Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages, Philadelphia , Driver Merchandiser (CDL Class A License REQUIRED) - Philadelphia, PA, Hospitality & Tourism , Collingswood, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!