Customer Service Representative
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Do you love building solid customer relationships? You might be
the Customer Service Representative OfficeTeam is looking for. This
Customer Service Representative position is an excellent career
opportunity for someone who is articulate and highly-skilled. This
Customer Service Representative position is based in the
Philadelphia area and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time
employment opportunity. This position is for candidates who work
well in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center.
What you get to do every day
- Retrieve and oversee the sending of written business
- You will likely support business development and client
referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven &
customer-focused environment preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service and office administrative
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- Command of order entry
- Deep understanding of Supply Inventory
- Customer Account experience highly desired
- Order-filling experience desired
- Logistics Industry experience preferredIf you are a service
'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service
based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you.
Contact us today! Call Hayley Geller at 215.568.4580 right
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the
administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and
temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned
administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers
and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs,
competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training.
For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant
notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been
recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year
since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's
Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants
applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the
United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals.
Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- 2020 OfficeTeam. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half, Philadelphia , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!