Electrical Assembly Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Position Summary: OPEX Corporation is currently looking for a
full time 2nd Shift Electrical Assembly Supervisor to work at our
World Headquarters in Moorestown, NJ. If you are a communicative,
diligent, and punctual and detail oriented proven leader then OPEX
may be the right place for you to pursue your career.
- Supervises electrical assembly department; which requires a
high degree of skill and knowledge of processes involved with
assembling wire harnesses and other electronic assemblies.
- Assist with employee selection, review employee performance,
administer company rules.
- Responsible for managing department productivity and work
- Experience working electro-mechanical machinery
- Planning and scheduling work using an Oracle ERP system.
Scheduling based on resource availability, skill level required,
delivery dates and production control demand.
- Responsible for reading schematics in order to check
- Other responsibilities as assignedQualifications:
- Associate's Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or
- 2-4 years' Supervisory experience
- Electrical Assembly / Electronic Tech experiencePhysical/Work
- Worker will be working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to maneuver a job site, including small spaces in
around our equipment
- Sitting and standing for an extended period of time
- Worker must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching overhead, reaching
forward will occur while on the job
Keywords: Opex, Philadelphia , Electrical Assembly Supervisor (2nd Shift), Hospitality & Tourism , Moorestown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!