Company: Elm Terrace Gardens
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Job SummaryElm Terrace Gardens a five star CCRC located in
Lansdale PA. We are seeking a full time, including every other
weekend laundry aide/housekeeper to join our team! Hours are
- Provide day to day laundry functions and specific tasks as
assigned and in accordance with established laundry procedures:
collect, count, sort, and wash soiled laundry, linens, garments,
- Dry, fold, hang, stack and distribute clean laundry, linens and
garments to various departments.
- Clean, wash, sanitize, deodorize all laundry areas including
floors and equipment, clean lint filters.
- Provide light Housekeeping functions and specific tasks like:
vacuum, dust, empty trash, mop floors etc.
- Requires the use of a computer to maintain mandatory
- Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and stand for periods of
- Previous experience working a similar type industry is
preferred but not required.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to read , write and communicate with residents****MUST
BE VACCINATED****Elm Terrace Gardens is an EO Employer-
Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesJob Type:
Full-timeJob Type: Full-timePay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftCOVID-19 considerations:All employees are required
to have a COVID 19 vaccination to ensure a safer community for our
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Laundry/Housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Elm Terrace Gardens, Philadelphia , Laundry Aidee/Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!