Valet- The Franklin Residences + $400 bonus
Company: Reef Technology
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Who Youll Work For? REEFs mission is to connect the world to
your block. We transform underutilized urban spaces into
neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods,
services, and experiences.With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and
a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility,
logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.Together
we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities
moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.What Youll DoThe
Valet Driver ensures the safe and efficient parking of guest
vehicles while delivering service that exceeds our customer/clients
expectations. The Valet Driver is responsible for responding
quickly to customers requests and providing caring interactions
with all guests at their assigned location. The Valet Driver works
closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift
Supervisor to ensure that quality and safety standards are met at
all times as well as adhering to state and local laws.PRINCIPAL
DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):Employee must be able to perform
essential functions of the position with or without reasonable
- Meet and greet all guests upon arrival; open guest vehicle
doors, assist with unloading vehicle when necessary.
- Retrieve keys from guest; issue ticket to guest or enter
customer information using electronic device.
- Park guest car in appropriate space, ensure safe and
appropriate operation of guest vehicles.
- Inspect vehicle for preexisting damage record information using
electronic device or manual ticket; correctly record the make,
model and exact location of each vehicle.
- Quickly retrieve vehicles for waiting guests; assist guests
with loading luggage or personal items when necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests; respond to guest
inquiries in a courteous manner, give directions to nearest
highway, destination, etc.
- Direct traffic, position barricades, and arrange for towing
service when necessary.
- Immediately report any incidents or claims to Operations
Manager or Shift Lead.
- Request and collect relevant fees for use of service.
- Assist in reconciling end of shift revenue against the ticket
distribution, when necessary.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client,
and teammatesWhat We Want From You:
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles (stick
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous valet experience, preferredWhat Well Provide
(Full-Time Employee Only)MedicalDentalVisionLife and Disability
- Operate guest vehicles requiring normal coordination, including
- Move from valet stand to customer cars by walking or running
for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of
- Occasionally lift and carry customer luggage or personal items,
up to 50 lbs.WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time
including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including
extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not
necessarily from temperature changes. REEF Technology is an equal
opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF
does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex,
national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment
opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it
Keywords: Reef Technology, Philadelphia , Valet- The Franklin Residences + $400 bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!