Administrative Assistant / Customer Service - Front Office
Company: Preferred Automotive Specialists, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Preferred Automotive is seeking a very detail-oriented person to
work for our family owned and operated auto repair shop that is
located at 6300 Oxford Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19111.OVERVIEW: The
Administrative Assistant works closely with the Director of Sales &
Administration.Responsibilities and Duties
- Accounts receivables/payables
- Reconciliation /Auditing
- Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Basic computer knowledge, (Microsoft Windows, MS Word).
- Attention to detail and a "knack" for multi-tasking.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- An exceptional telephone aptitude and pleasantness.
- Strong verbal communication skills as well as written
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid PA Drivers License.
- MULTI -TASKINGQualifications and SkillsREQUIREMENTS: This is a
full time hourly position for an individual who has the ability to
do basic math, handle multiple tasks and prioritize at the same
time, and has a "get the job done" attitude. Computer experience
with Microsoft word and excel, execute computer searches and the
ability to learn a new program under supervision are required. Upon
completion of a 120-Day Training Program, the individual will then
be promoted to the Administrative position and will receive a pay
increase commencing with this position.Contact us today! All
contacts with us are completely confidential. ** The above skills
are key talents that the candidate must possess along with general
office management skills. Please note: This job description is a
basic outline of the main responsibilities of the position and is
not to be considered an all-inclusive listing. As things change,
the position responsibilities may also change.Every staff member at
Preferred Automotive is given the opportunity to grow within their
position and, if demonstrated, to progress as far as they are able.
We expect our staff members to be willing to do multiple tasks if
asked, to be open to learning new things and to be open and honest
about their work.BenefitsDuring the interview salary, benefits, and
our retirement plan will be discussed.Job Type: Full-timePay:
$38,000.00 - $44,000.00 per yearExperience:
- service industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 4 years (Required)
- Administrative: 4 years (Required)Work authorization:
Keywords: Preferred Automotive Specialists, Inc, Philadelphia , Administrative Assistant / Customer Service - Front Office, Hospitality & Tourism , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!