Director of Retail Marketing
Company: 2nd Ave
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job DescriptionIf you live and breathe retail marketing, we want
to talk to you. We are looking for a highly energetic and strategic
thinking Director of Retail Marketing to join our 2 nd Ave Thrift
Superstores Marketing leadership team. You will be responsible for
planning, developing and executing fully integrated marketing
programs that drive customer acquisition, loyalty and retention. In
this role you will be responsible for representing the voice of the
customer in all marketing efforts, working with key internal and
external partners and for assimilating brand development, digital
and traditional marketing, marketing analytics and flawless
- Marketing Strategy - Develop, socialize, refine and implement
the 2nd Ave Marketing Strategy. This will encompass all customer
personnas, marketing channels and geographies. Our strategy will be
continuously tested and refined.
- Voice of the Customer - Represent the voice of the customer in
a multi-segment, multi-touch marketing environment, leveraging
customer insights and trends to drive segment selection, message /
offer development and brand differentiation. Own customer
engagement - manage the review and response to all customer
- Campaign & Content Development - Aligned with the overall 2 nd
Ave brand and value proposition, develop consumer-centric,
compelling campaign content/assets across channels that address
customer needs. Continuously monitor the overall content and
performance of our 2 nd Ave website. Utilize Google Analytics and
other relevant tools to assess and improve website performance
trends and metrics.
- Store Marketing Events - Lead the marketing effort for our
Retail Store sales events - including working with Graphic Design
to develop creative, ensure all channels (store signage, website,
email and social media) have their required creative and deploy as
- Loyalty Program - Grow and manage the 2 nd Ave Customer Loyalty
program including campaign ideation; emails, push notifications and
SMS deployment; and results tracking and analysis.
- Marketing Performance - Measure and report performance of all
marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Collaborate with our Data Analysts to perform data mining and ad
hoc analysis to deep dive into campaign results and identify future
- New Marketing Technologies - Proactively identify and evaluate
emerging marketing technologies. Provide thought leadership and
perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Vendor Management - Lead, direct and optimize the performance
of all our marketing vendors - social media, SEM, Public Relations,
email and geo-location targeting. Ensure we are delivering a
consistent, compelling and effective marketing message to our
entire customer and prospective customer base. Key Collaboration
- Functional Business Directors/Managers - Retail, Finance and
- Vendor teams that support our marketing tools and programs.
- BS/MS in Marketing or related field from a four-year college or
- 8+ years of progressively more diverse and challenging
marketing experience with 5+ years in a related field (loyalty
programs, data analytics, marketing technology and/or digital
- Demonstrated ability to execute innovative and results-focused
marketing programs and campaigns that incorporate marketing best
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Proven success with leading digital channel marketing programs
and content development, including but not limited to
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google
Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends).
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Proficient in Power Point and Excel.
- Strong Project Management and written and oral communication
Keywords: 2nd Ave, Philadelphia , Director of Retail Marketing, Hospitality & Tourism , Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!