Cashier - University of Penn
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Cashier - University of Penn
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Who You'll Work For
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that
connect people to locally curated goods, services, and
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people,
REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and
neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our
communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
The Cashier ensures proper ticket handling and guest payments while
delivering service that exceeds our customer/client's expectations.
The Cashier is responsible for taking payments and assisting guests
as they enter or exit the property. The Cashier works closely with
fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to
ensure that cash handling procedures as well as safety standards
are met at all times.
Principal Duties (essential Functions)
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the
position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their
questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or
Operations Manager as necessary
- Issue and or collect visitor parking tickets.
- Match visitor ticket to parking rate schedule; collect proper
payment from visitors and distribute correct change
- Complete lost ticket forms when original tickets cannot be
- Complete shift/daily reconciliation of receipts, cash, and
charges; accurately account for all funds within cashier drawer.
- Perform revenue drops following specific location procedures.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work area in and around the
- Answers telephone in a prompt and courteous manner, when
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns
to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client,
What We Want From You
- At least 18 years of age
- Basic math skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as cash
register, calculator, copier/printer
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire
duration of shift
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including
up to the entire duration of shift. Employees are subject to
environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not
necessarily from temperature changes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain an all-inclusive list of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value
diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable
equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in
which it operates.
Keywords: REEF, Philadelphia , Cashier - University of Penn, Hospitality & Tourism , Mantua, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!