Key Holder King of Prussia Mall, PA
Company: Wacoal America, Inc
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: January 15, 2021
PT Key Holder King of Prussia, PA (up to 29 hours per week)
- Under the direction of the Store Manager, the Key Holder is
responsible for driving sales, profitability, and customer
satisfaction through selling, service, and people.
- Manage Selling and Service Associates.
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the
company culture, values, and mission.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages diversity,
mutual respect, and teamwork and is free of discrimination and
- Understands and ensures proper security procedures are
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
A key holder is an acting member of the management team when the
store manager and assistant managers are not in the store. A key
holder is trained on all operational functions that the store
manager and assistant managers are trained on, including opening
and closing the store, administering returns and exchanges, setting
sales goals, and dividing tasks among sales associates. A key
holder is expected to be the link between the management team and
the sales associates, assisting management to accomplish tasks such
as store cleanings, merchandising, and motivating employees on the
sales floor to help exceed goals. An ideal key holder is
hardworking, a quick thinker, and friendly with excellent customer
service skills. She also has a passion for the products and
services that the brand provides.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Contribute to the ability of the store to achieve sales goals
by engaging customer, knowing promotional initiatives and keeping
current on product knowledge.
- Deliver the best possible customer experience by greeting,
engaging and assisting customers in order to determine their needs
and exceed their expectations.
- Motivate staff by promoting and developing a team atmosphere
and provide constant feedback to management team. Set goals and
objectives and monitor completion of projects by Sales
- Take part in manager and (periodic) store meetings to discuss
initiatives, objectives, issues, tasks and
- Oversee sales floor when appointed as Manager on Duty.
- Maintain a service-first environment in which the customer is
the primary focus and all non-selling task are secondary.
- Assist with training and development of current and new sales
associates and help determine floor and project
- Manage and drive the daily opening and closing procedures for
the store including shipment, registers, and sales floor
- Partner with store management to ensure store operational tasks
are addressed and completed including replenishments, transfers,
signage placement, floor moves and markdowns.
- Collaborate with store management on completing merchandising
initiatives and maintain high standards of visual presentation and
overall brand experience with regard to signage, displays, sales
floor organization, product placement and fixtures.
- Manage general housekeeping and maintenance duties to ensure
the store is maintained in an efficient, clean and safe manner at
- Provide loss prevention awareness to protect store assets and
ensure a safe and secure work environment.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- At least one year of experience in a retail store
- High School degree/GED
- College degree, completed or still pursuing (Merchandising,
Business, Marketing and/or related fields are a plus)
- Must be creative and demonstrate an entrepreneurial
- Proven leadership, motivational, and training
- High energy and an enthusiasm for providing customer
- A passion for the products and services the brand
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple big-picture
- Works well in a team environment, as well as independently with
the ability to execute direction.
Keywords: Wacoal America, Inc, Philadelphia , Key Holder King of Prussia Mall, PA, Hospitality & Tourism , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!