Retail Commission Sales - Men's Clothing/Shoes, Part Time: King of Prussia Mall
Location: King Of Prussia
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Job Overview:-- -- The Draw vs. Commission Sales Associate is
responsible for providing outstanding customer service, meeting
hourly sales and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental
basis, and demonstrating superior product knowledge to customers.--
To create a shopping experience that will make the customer feel
welcome and comfortable. Performs other duties as assigned. -- The
summary below may not include all the essential functions and
qualifications for this position. For more information, we
encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking .
-- Macy's uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to
participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing
availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key
events and peak selling times, Macy's may offer additional shifts
to our associates, which they may--pick up using the
self-scheduling tool.-- Details on Macy's schedule options are
available during the interview process. -- Essential Functions:
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by
demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and
- Proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the
heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration.
- Handle more difficult customer requests.
- Develop extensive product knowledge by reading current vendor
tags and pamphlets.
- Attend additional training classes in order to communicate
product benefits to the customer.
- Be aware of back stock and fill as needed.
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales.
- Regular, dependable attendance and
- No specific educational accomplishment is required.--
- At least six months to one year of previous selling--experience
is required.----Communication Skills:
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to
interpret--instructional documents such as
safety--rules,--operating and maintenance instructions,
- Excellent written and verbal--communication
- Basic math functions such as addition,
subtraction,--multiplication, and division.--
- Able to use a calculator.------Reasoning Ability:
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and
make sound decisions.Physical Demands:
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for
extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.--
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus
adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.Other
- Must be able to function as part of a team.--
- Must enjoy meeting and--interacting with customers.--
- Possess a thirst for--learning.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a--member of a
- Must possess a strong sense of--urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of--computers and frequent
use of RF equipment.----Work Hours:--
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail--hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends,--and/or holidays.----
This job overview is not all inclusive.-- In addition, Macy's, Inc.
reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time.-- Macy's
is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and
inclusive work environment.-- Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and
Bloomingdale's - will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal convictions in a manner consistent
Keywords: Macy's, Philadelphia , Retail Commission Sales - Men's Clothing/Shoes, Part Time: King of Prussia Mall, Hospitality & Tourism , King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!