Non-CDL Route Delivery Driver - Weekday Routes
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Company Overview Pay starts at $19/hr and up, based on experience.
In this job, you'll do things like:
- Provide exceptional customer service as you safely drive, load,
and offload merchandise from 14ft-26ft box trucks
- Interact with customers and job site supervisors in a friendly
and professional way
- Perform routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure
- Maintain accurate records and electronic logs of deliveries and
- Work independently, take initiative and solve problems Some
perks of this job include:
- Local Delivery Routes - Drivers are home nightly
- Monday-Friday Schedule - Weekends Off!
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
Vision, 401k, PTO, and more!)
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- At least 6 months of experience operating a 16ft-26ft Box Truck
with automatic transmission and air brakes
- Valid driver's license
- 21+ years of age due to insurance requirements
- Able to pass a drug test, driving record check, and DOT
- Able to do things like lift (up to 50lbs
- ), walk, move, bend, and twist throughout the day.
- Some items are heavier than 50lbs but a two-wheel dolly is
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently. Qualifications
that will give you an edge:
- Warehouse experience
- Forklift experience or certification
- Experience operating hand trucks, pallet trucks or similar
- Experience with computers and handheld devices Shift:
Monday-Friday, 6:30am-finish Location: 1100 John Galt Way Suite 1,
Burlington, NJ 08016 Click apply now so we can get to know you! Did
you know that HD Supply is one of the largest distribution
companies in North America? Our sweet spot is connecting
maintenance and construction products with businesses that need
them. Our company size ($6 billion and growing) and culture allows
our associates to learn and grow in all kinds of ways. Our mission
is to build our cities and keep them running. Our Local Drivers get
the goods our customers need in order to make this happen. Job
Description & Qualifications Job Summary Make deliveries to
customer job sites while adhering to all safety procedures. Load
inventory on truck and unload at customer site. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Performs routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure
- Plans route to and from customers' businesses and adjusts for
traffic and/or construction.
- Ensures that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Delivers merchandise to customers and contacts customers if
they are not present.
- Loads truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloads
merchandise for customers.
- Pulls orders to match manifests.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues. Nature and
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. PRID PRID143 Job Locations
US-NJ-Burlington Posted Date 4 days ago (2/10/2020 8:50 AM) Job ID
2020-36507 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Transportation Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 08016 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Philadelphia , Non-CDL Route Delivery Driver - Weekday Routes, Hospitality & Tourism , Burlington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!