Healthcare Account Executive
Company: Information Builders
Posted on: February 16, 2019
We are looking for driven and dynamic professionals like you to grow with us and shape our future. Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. Thats why thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York City, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry. In addition to our industry-leading software solutions and outstanding customer service, our people are the heart and soul of our success. Passionate, dedicated, and driven, Information Builders employees are some of the most talented and creative professionals in the industry. Job Title: Sr Account Executive Health and Life Science Information Builders is seeking an energetic and dedicated Healthcare professional to join our growing Health & Life Sciences division as a Sr. Account Executive. This position will be focused on selling Information Builders Health Solutions and Data Management and Business Intelligence & Analytics tools to Payers, Providers, Medical Device Manufactures and Pharmaceutical organizations. Job Requirements/Must Possess:
- 5 10 year successful track record of exceeding revenue goals in complex, enterprise software sales selling to the healthcare industry.
- Strong healthcare industry expertise in the areas of areas of provider/payer, EMR and integrated health systems, terminology, concepts and challenges.
- Strong desire to make a difference in healthcare through data and analytical solutions
- A 4-year accredited college degree, preferably in a business and/or technical discipline.
- Strong communication and effective presentation, time management, and organization skills.
- Experience in aligning with all levels of an organization (from frontline workers to mid-level management to executives).
- The ability to understand how to pragmatically apply technical solutions to solve business problems
- The ability to create a value proposition that aligns with organizational goals and ROI.
- Experience in dealing with complex procurement processes and negotiating T&Cs
- Ability to effectively manage a sales process through the entire sales cycle (from identifying an opportunity, to proper qualification, to closing).
- The ability to maintain a high level of sales-related activity
- Strong telephone prospecting, partnering and marketing skills.
- Energy of a self-starter, coupled with an excellent knowledge of the industry marketplace and business drivers.
- Ability to work well under pressure, execute results against strategy, and meet critical deadlines.
- Effective customer management experience. Job Resources:
- A local team of professionals: System Architects and Engineers, Sales Support Specialists, and Marketing Representatives
- In-house Professional Services organization
- In-house Marketing organization providing lead-generating programs, collateral, and Website production
- Experience sales support infrastructure aligned with revenue goals
- World-class customer and support organization
- Market-leading and recognized products
- Award-winning customersIf you are looking for a fresh career opportunity where you can really make a difference every day, wed love to hear from you!Information Builders, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification. #LI-DC1 - provided by Dice Business Intelligence, Customer Service, Management, Medical Device, Sales
Keywords: Information Builders, Philadelphia , Healthcare Account Executive, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!