Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 16, 2019
Lab Technician (1st and 2nd Shift Available)
1st Shift: Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
2nd Shift: Monday through Friday 4:00pm-12:30am
- Responsible for assisting and performing a wide range of chemical and physical analyses on petrofuels and chemicals
- Perform all required testing on petro fuels, gasoline, and chemical samples.
- Assists in the setting up of laboratory equipment and / or instrumentation required for the analysis of samples and general upkeep and housekeeping of the Laboratory.
- Perform standardization of all solutions.
- Documents all activities and recordkeeping accordingly to SOP's.
- Pick up samples from various locations and bring them to assigned Laboratory, depending on location.
- Assist in all other laboratory assignments and projects.
- Position includes overtime and you can be called back to the laboratory during off hours, due to emergency projects.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience working in a laboratory. Candidates with prior experience in the Oil, Gas and Chemical field will be considered first.
- Must be able to work with all chemicals, petrochemicals petroleum,
- Must be able to differentiate colors accurately by sight.
- Depending on location, position may require incumbent to work weekends, holiday or work a rotating shift, to meet business commitments.
- Must be experienced with instrumentation and calibrations.
- Must be able to work alternate shift with rotational week-ends.
- Ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources into solutions.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Acts accordingly to the company standards of ethics and integrity.
- Must be able to work with all chemicals, petrochemicals and petroleum products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from individuals and/or groups both within the organization or while representing the organization.
- Excellent time management skills which includes the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, while achieving different deadlines.
- Maintain current knowledge of advances in technology relating to the position.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and other office applications.
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Philadelphia , Laboratory Technician, Healthcare , Bridgeport, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!