Analyst Plan Health Programs
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job BriefAssist in design and development of innovative programs to support health promotions/HEDIS goals and outreach programsYour career starts now. We re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.At AmeriHealth Caritas, we re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we d like to hear from you.Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at .Responsibilities:The incumbent will provide consultation, technical assistance and management in support of health promotion/pay for performance or contract mandated health promotion program development and initiation.
Manages information and data exchange between Medical Management and Community Outreach Solutions Specialists/management team, evaluating resolution priority, urgency of issue, and appropriate stakeholders for resolution. Responsible for reviewing and reconciling data from ongoing member programs, using thorough understanding of each program s goals, process, timeframes and status to determine accuracy and validity of data. Independently resolves accuracy/validity issues with appropriate stakeholders and management team. Provides support at Marketing events, in addition to or in place of event leadership. The incumbent will assist in design and development of innovative programs to support health promotions/HEDIS goals and outreach programs. The incumbent works in alignment with the overall business AOP goals and the department s objectives; including Ops Reports and State Launch Indicators. May manage all phases of project management for health promotion and social marketing initiatives to ensure timely completion of all community-related projects, including technology components.
- Manages all reports and Works collaboratively with Regulatory to prepare reports for submission to the State.
- Ensure department, corporate and DHS timelines and requirements are met. Coordinate the submission of data requests and manage oversight of the data outcomes when they are received.
- Assists in the development of programs/proposals and reviews expenditures of programs.
- Manages all tracking sheets for all programs.
- Facilitates monthly meetings to ensure deliverables are met.
- Manages and analyzes monthly reconciliation of files against paid claims.
- Create program status reports, draft work plans and coordinate other projects with other departments.
- Works in consultation with department leadership in strategic direction and planning of program initiatives.
- Position will act as a resource for other Initiative Specialists and provide support where needed.
- Provide consultation, technical assistance and management support in the area of health promotion and outcomes.
- Manages all phases of project management for health promotion and social marketing initiatives to ensure timely completion of all community-related projects, including technology components.
- Create program status reports, drafting work plans and timelines and coordinating other project management functions. Education/Experience:
- Associate s Degree or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years experience in similar function or related field with level of accountability commensurate with responsibilities described. Community Relations related experience including project coordination in a large department Medicaid managed care experience preferred. Share Associated topics: aseptic, drug development, drug discovery, industrial hygienist, nephrology, patient, pharmacy, protein, therapy, transfection
Keywords: Amerihealth, Philadelphia , Analyst Plan Health Programs, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!