Dental Front Desk Coordinator
Company: Pamela Doray, DMD
Posted on: January 9, 2018
Job DescriptionFront Desk Coordinator/Receptionist to join our successful high-end center city cosmetic dental team. This full time position is approximately 30-35 hours/week.Office hours are Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri 7:40am- 4pm. Staff workday generally ends between 4:15pm and 4:45pm.Characteristics / Skills /Experience
- The front desk coordinator is the first point of contact with patients and should reflect the practice in a positive light. The successful candidate will have a professional appearance, be articulate/ well-spoken/tactful have a warm & friendly demeanor and radiate a positive attitude.
- Exceptional customer skills- concierge service
- Computer Skills- intermediate experience with MS Windows, MS Office- Word/Outlook as well as the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Previous extensive experience with Patterson EagleSoft is desirable (or similar dental patient care management systems) for scheduling, insurance claims, patient billing, etc·
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet the changing demands of a high-end practice is critical
- Ability to work well with employees, patients, vendors and other dental offices, demonstrate strong teaming and partnering skills
- Independent thinking- Ability to demonstrate initiative and independence in carrying out multiple tasks, as well as strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Successful is punctual and reliable, is a motivated self-starter with great organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Written/Verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and commitment to quality
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise judgment and discretion
- Previous dental office experience and knowledge of dental terminology is a plus
- Experience with dental claims is a plus
- Previous experience with efficient appointment scheduling is desirableResponsibilities
- Warmly welcome patients and visitors, either in person or on the telephone, to our practice.
- Correspond with patients, specialists, vendors via phone & email - excellent oral & written communication skills are a must.
- Efficiently manage appointment schedule for 1 dentist and 2 hygienists
- Maintain patient records, personal contact and insurance information
- Obtain & process payments from patients
- Complete, submit & monitor dental insurance claims
- Manage the hygiene recall/appointment reminder system.
- Run End of Day reports, reconcile daily receipts, and make bank deposits.
- Provide support by proactively responding to questions, concerns and requests for information and independently resolve routine questions and information request.
- Ensure clinical progress notes have been entered and signed off in practice management system
Company DescriptionWe are a well-established, successful, high-end, fee-for-service dental practice, located in the Rittenhouse Square area of center city Philadelphia. Our practice focuses on cosmetic, implant and advanced restorative dentistry. Our dentist is a solo practitioner who has established a national reputation as one of the top cosmetic/reconstructive dentists in the region. Our goal is to create the best experience possible for our patients with uncompromising care and exquisite results.
Keywords: Pamela Doray, DMD, Philadelphia, Dental Front Desk Coordinator, Healthcare, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!