Registered Nurse - RN - Long Term Care
Company: Genesis Healthcare LLC
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Registered Nurse - RN
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH?
Chapel Manor is now hiring RN's
Advance your NURSING CAREER with us TODAY
Genesis HealthCare is one of the leading providers of healthcare
services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of
living options and professional clinical services. We are changing
how care is delivered by bringing together people like you --
passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join our clinical team as a Registered Nurse - RN where you will
change the lives of our patients and residents each day. You'll
have the chance to build meaningful relationships with not just
your patients, but their family too. Being part of an
interdisciplinary team that includes physicians, social workers,
dieticians, speech language pathologists, physical therapists,
occupational therapists, is a great way to see what other providers
do and how each works together to achieve the best patient
* Manage patient care by performing nursing assessments and
collaborating with the nursing team, other disciplines, patients,
and families to develop effective plans of care.
* Establish realistic, measurable short and long term patient goals
with interventions put in place as needs arise to minimize
rehospitalizations and continued evaluation of outcomes.
* Administer medications and performs treatments per physician
* Delegate patient care responsibilities to staff and supervise
them to ensure that tasks and interventions are implemented.
* Communicate patient information with assigned staff and between
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality
healthcare and everyday compassion!
* We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of
Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and
compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through
creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
* We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training
opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with
* We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis
mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and
enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our
* We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between
Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best
* We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC
and CMS standards.
REQUIREMENTS: * A graduate of an approved school of nursing is
required and must be currently licensed by the State Board of
Nursing * CPR Certification * One to three years of experience
working as a RN in a related setting is preferred. *To protect the
health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family
members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a
universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care
partners and onsite vendors.
* Position Type: Full Time
* Pay Target: $40.00 - $43.00
* Job City: Philadelphia
* Requisition Number: 487088
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare LLC, Philadelphia , Registered Nurse - RN - Long Term Care, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!