Nurse Supervisor (RN) - MSL Status Eligible. - House Supervisor
Company: Wesley Enhanced Living
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Nurse Supervisor (RN) - MSL Status Eligible.
Come see why Wesley Enhanced Living is Ranked #5 in the Nation as a
Best Workplace in our industry!
Eligible MSL Compact Nurses are welcomed to apply!!!
The RN Supervisor is responsible to make a compelling difference in
the lives of our residents through providing excellence and
innovation in aging services. The RN Supervisor performs the duties
of this role in accordance with community and resident needs,
government regulations, projected industry changes, and WEL
policies and procedures.
* Support the philosophy, objectives and administrative policies
established by the facility for staff members of nursing
* Implement federal, state and accreditation regulations and
standards related to LTC.
* Demonstrate knowledge and interprets legal and nursing practice
standards in directing resident care activities.
* Implement nursing practice standards in directing resident care
* Demonstrate knowledge, skill and ability when implementing
systems which foster the participation of nursing personnel in
planning, coordinating, evaluation and implementing a program of
nursing practices to insure safe, efficient and therapeutically
* Direct and supervises activities of the neighborhoods for the
provision of nursing care services .
* Make rounds in the entire HC at a minimum of twice per shift.
* Assess, assist and manage all emergency occurrences during the
* Perform other duties as required.
Education or Degree Requirement:
* Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
* Current RN license with the State of Pennsylvania.
* CPR Certification
At WEL, you will be paid at a competitive rate and enjoy a generous
Some of our benefits include:
* Health Insurance (including prescription and vision)
* Dental Insurance
* 401(k) plans
* Wellness program
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Life insurance
* Other generous benefits
WEL is ranked #5 in the nation on the 2023 Fortune Best Workplaces
in Aging Services list, and has been a Certified Great Place to
Work for the past five years in a row. We got here because of our
amazingly talented employees and their commitment to our mission of
making a compelling difference in the lives of our residents!
We welcome your application and invite you to visit: to learn more
about our 130+ year young organization, our enhanced living
philosophy, and our award winning team of employees.
For the safety and protection of our residents, employees, and
visitors our organization requires that all staff members receive
the COVID-19 vaccine.
Apply today and imagine the possibilities!
An Equal Opportunity Employer - A Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza
Keywords: Wesley Enhanced Living, Philadelphia , Nurse Supervisor (RN) - MSL Status Eligible. - House Supervisor, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!