Staff Development Coordinator - RN - Med Surg
Company: Genesis Healthcare LLC
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Staff Development Coordinator - RN
Chapel Manor is now hiring a Nurse Practice Educator
Looking for experienced RN that is looking to get into the
* Nursing Student Loan Debt Repayment and Tuition Assistance
* Tuition, Travel, and Wireless Service Discounts
* Variable compensation plans
* Health, Dental, Vision, Company-paid life insurance, 401K, Paid
* Employee Assistance Program to support mental health
* Employee Foundation to financially assist through unforeseen
* Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive (DEI) workplace with DEI
committee. DEI is a part of our company's DNA.
Restrictions apply based on collective bargaining agreements,
applicable state law and factors such as pay classification
(full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length
The primary function of the Nurse Educator is to orient and educate
all nursing personnel in the nursing center and to ensure safe
effective nursing care according to the federal, state, and
facility guidelines, policies and procedures.
* Report to the Director of Nursing
* Develop education programs in response to staff needs and teach
staff current accepted patient care and nursing center
* Supervise and monitor new nursing employees throughout their
individualized orientation period.
* Perform annual competency testing and evaluation and clinically
appraise nursing staff performance to identify areas for
* Provide oversight to Employee Health Program to include
administering and tracking of tuberculosis and hepatitis vaccine
and tracking of influenza immunizations for all employees.
Genesis HealthCare is a leading provider of healthcare services
from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living
options and professional clinical services. We are changing how
care is delivered by bringing together people like you --
passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Our mission: We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of
high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion.
* We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of
Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and
compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through
creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
* We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training
opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with
* We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis
mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and
enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our
* We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between
Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best
* We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC
and CMS standards.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with
current RN license * Minimum three years full-time or equivalent
clinical experience preferred * Two years of clinical experience in
long-term care nursing with one year as an educator preferred *
Excellence in clinical nursing skills required * Experience in
Gerontology preferred * Training and/or experience in adult
learning preferred To protect the health and safety of our
patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities
we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination
requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
Genesis HealthCare, Inc. and all affiliated entities (collectively
"Genesis") has a strong commitment to diversity that is fully
supported and practiced by our officers and leadership team.
Genesis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived
race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity,
sexual orientation, HIV status, national origin, age, disability,
marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, citizenship, genetic
information, amnesty, military status or status as protected
veterans, or any other legally protected characteristic. Genesis is
an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and our goal
is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace free from
discrimination and harassment where everyone has equal
opportunities to succeed.
* Position Type: Full Time
* Pay Target: $85000 - $95000
* Job City: Philadelphia
* Requisition Number: 487510
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare LLC, Philadelphia , Staff Development Coordinator - RN - Med Surg, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!