Behavioral Health Therapist
Company: Rogers Behavioral Health Careers
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Therapist Highlights: -
- $2,000 Bonus: -pursuing full licensure under supervision -
Level 1 (requires 12-month commitment)
- $4,000 Bonus: fully licensed therapists - Level 2 (requires
Summary: -The Therapist develops, coordinates, and facilitates all
direct social services to patients and their families assigned and
performs duties as directed by their manager. - The Therapist will
work in an acute care setting that includes partial hospitalization
and intensive outpatient services. - As a Therapist, you are an
integral part of a patient's journey, to help change their story,
and lead to positive outcomes. - In this role, you will provide
therapeutic treatment services in individual, group, and family
settings. The Therapist collaborates with a multi-disciplinary
treatment team to develop the plan of care for the patients. -
Successful candidate will advocate for and support our
Schedule: 40 hours a week; -Monday - Friday between the hours of
8:00a - 6:30p -
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide social services to patients and their
- Provide therapeutic treatment services to the individual,
group, family and/or significant others.
- May provide individual treatment sessions with patients as
indicated per the program and patient needs.
- Provide crisis intervention services as needed and assess for
- Interact with patients, family members, significant others and
referents with respect and dignity.
- Participate in psychoeducational support sessions with
- Provide case management and therapeutic interventions to all
- Serve as patient advocate when a patient has a grievance,
following the System policy and procedures.
- Manage patient/family expectations related to services
- Implement goals and interventions as specific on the Care Plan,
within the therapeutic component of the patient's program.
- Document progress according to the treatment.
- Suicide Risk Assessment and collaboration with treatment team
according to identified guidelines.
- Initial treatment goals and interventions on the Care
- Obtain necessary consent for release of records to access
information that will assist in providing treatment or facilitating
discharge, including coordination with referents and other mental
health treatment providers.
- Write clear, concise, collaborative, and obtainable treatment
goals in the Treatment plan.
- Complete therapeutic documentation for group treatments
including a description of the group and information about the
patient's engagement and participation.
- Document discharge Identify patient's presenting problem,
progress, status, and treatment recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree from an accredited school of social work,
professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or related
- Must hold a valid state license to be considered for level 2 or
be pursuing full licensure under supervision for level 1
- Preferred experience in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy,
Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Exposure-Based Therapy.
- Excellent professional written and verbal
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Success Share -bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH -
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit
provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers
evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD
and anxiety, addiction, depression, and other mood disorders,
eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century
of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care
and use of clinical outcomes. -Rogers provides residential care and
has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin.
Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of
communities across the U.S. -
The System also includesRogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which
supports patient care, programs, and research; andRogers InHealth,
an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health
Keywords: Rogers Behavioral Health Careers, Philadelphia , Behavioral Health Therapist, Healthcare , Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!