Locum - Physician - Oncology Philadelphia, PA
Company: Genie Healthcare
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Looking for an Oncologist that can work Dec 8-through the AM of
the 14th & the 22nd through the AM of Jan 2 plus ongoing dates.
- Dates of Coverage: Dec 8-through the AM of the 14th & the 22nd
through the AM of Jan 2. Plus ongoing.
- 24/7 position with 24/7 call coverage due to hematologic
- Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric
- 60% Hematology/ 40% Medical Oncology
- Average number of patients per day-Outpatient: 8 but we would
like to get to 12 plus.
- Average number of patients per day-Hospital: 8
- Clinical Area: Oncology-Outpatient setting, Internal Medicine
inpatient setting, and Oncology Inpatient setting
- Trauma Level III
- EMR: Aria/Meditech
- Required Procedures: management of VAD/CV Catheters
- Required duties: participation on tumor board, blood bank,
orders tests, orders images, and prescribes.
- Administration of Chemotherapy: Physician and Nurse
- Credentialing timeframe: Client able to confirm a quick start
with licensed candidates with no malpractice.
- Accepting locals
- Board Certified STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
Keywords: Genie Healthcare, Philadelphia , Locum - Physician - Oncology Philadelphia, PA, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!