Registered Nurse, Ambulatory - OBGYN
Company: Main Line Health
Location: Glen Mills
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Could you be our next Ambulatory Registered Nurse at Main Line
HealthCare's OB GYN Physician Practice in Concordville/Glen Mills,
Why work as a Ambulatory Registered Nurse within our Magnet Health
- Make an Impact! Join a team of family and internal medicine
providers who seek to provide compassionate and thorough care. Take
pride in transforming primary care into "what patients want it to
be" through care coordination and communication.
- Get Involved! With a team that sees about 10 different
specialties, you have the opportunity to gain experience in each
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family
encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each
of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our
employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to
Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a
purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to
4 weeks of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part Time
status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various
activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always
Position: Registered Nurse RN - Ambulatory
Shift: Full Time, 40 hours/week Day shift Monday - Friday. No
Weekends or Holiday Requirements
1. Experience in a clinical nursing setting and/or primary care
2. Strong telephone triage experience.
3. Experience with Warfarin management, medication refills and
knowledge of insurance information.
4. OB GYN or related Experience Preferred
Graduate of an accredited ASN or BSN nursing program.
1. Current Pennsylvania RN license.
2. Provider BLS (American Heart Assoc/American Red Cross)
- Requisition ID: 68266
- Employee Status: Regular
- Benefit Eligibility: Full-Time Benefits
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Pay Range: $33 - $51.14
- Job Grade: 212
Keywords: Main Line Health, Philadelphia , Registered Nurse, Ambulatory - OBGYN, Healthcare , Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!