Clinical Nurse Specialist - ICU - Intensive Care Unit
Company: Medline Industries, Inc
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Clinical Nurse SpecialistMedline Industries, Inc. has an
immediate need for an experienced Clinical Resource Manager. The
position would require the ability to provide end user insight to
perioperative process enhancement and improvement opportunities,
link clinical practice with products and programs, and build
strategic alliances with customers and sales representatives as it
relates to executing successful value add programs.
This position can be located in New Jersey, New York City, or
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Contribute to the development of new products along with the
modification and improvements of existing products by providing
customer (end user) insight for process enhancement and improvement
* Support sales representatives on product conversions and
* Participate in key marketing and trade show activities as
* Participate in key healthcare conferences
* Analyze customer nursing protocols, processes and infection
* Provide customer interface with Infection Prevention and a
variety of healthcare professionals including: CNO, Nursing
Directors, C-Suite, Materials Managers, Quality / Risk
Professionals, Education etc.
* Conduct utilization reviews for existing customer's current
protocols, processes and Identify standardization
* Implementation support for infection control programs.
* Conduct quality investigations, waste assessments, and clinical
reviews for improvement recommendations
* Conduct observations for improved practice and best practice
The anticipated salary range for this position is $75,000 to
$100,000 annually. This salary range is an estimate and the actual
salary will vary based on applicant's location, education,
experience, skills, and abilities. This role is bonus eligible.
Medline will not pay less than the applicable minimum wage or
Medline offers a entrepreneurial work environment with strong
growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a
complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life
insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in
this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This
position will require the successful candidate to provide proof
that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an
equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable
accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated
for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
* RN - Nursing Bachelor's Degree.
Relevant Work Experience:
* At least 5 years of bedside nursing experience
* ICU, or ER (critical care) experience preferred
* Willing to travel overnight up to 75% of the time for business
purposes (within state and out of state).
* Ability to build positive customer relationships while providing
clinical consultative feedback
* Experience presenting to and coordinating professional level
meetings, including preparation of agendas , presentations and
documenting meeting outcomes, etc
* Vascular access certification (preferred)
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc, Philadelphia , Clinical Nurse Specialist - ICU - Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!